Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

3 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

There is no way will will pay (or have to pay) that much. He has 1 year left on his contract and has rejected an extension!

30m tops.

You sure?

Because according to transfermarket its: 

On 2017-5-19 at 1:52 PM, Fernando said:

You sure?

Because according to transfermarket its: 

No, not 100% sure. It could be he has 2 years then, but he def rejected an extension. 2 years may mean more expensive though right enough...

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

FWIW according to reports City are close to signing Fabinho for €35. 

if true that would be the best signing any of our rivals have made in recent years. Would love it if we sign Fabinho instead for midfield or RB/RWB.

We are looking at a LWB apparently, not a RWB. We have Ola Aina to fill that RWB role if needed. 

43 minutes ago, It's too big said:

We are looking at a LWB apparently, not a RWB. We have Ola Aina to fill that RWB role if needed. 

You can see wing backs are essential to our system so we need quality player for this, by quality I mean someone who can cross, decent dcision making, doesn't skyrocket the ball into outer space

29 minutes ago, mashimaru161 said:

You can see wing backs are essential to our system so we need quality player for this, by quality I mean someone who can cross, decent dcision making, doesn't skyrocket the ball into outer space

Azpi could be moved to RWB if we buy new CB :) 

2 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Azpi could be moved to RWB if we buy new CB :) 

I think Azpi is not good enough for RWB. He is already limited as RB. His RCB position is absolutely perfect because he is brilliant defender and good on ball (for CB)

But for RWB, we need quick, skilled player that will provide attacking threat since we wont have wingers.

Nelsinho would be my top priority. Funny how we look at LwB when we need RWB more. Alonso is good enough to play next season, we just need some back up for him. But for Moses, I think we can make improvement. He is good, but we should definately get someone like Nelsinho to create serious competition.

Getting world claas CM and two quality wing backs should be our priority. Pedro has been brilliant this season, I think we can survive another one with him. For CB we already have Christensen. That leaves us enough money to get top midfielder and two wingbacks. If we need striker, then Costa money should be enough for that.

Im quite sure next season will depend on who we get for that CM spot and if Costa leaves, who will replace him. Hopefuly Conte and board make good decisions.

Kante + Bakayoko will be a devastating duo in the middle of the field. Bakayoko seems to be quite good at dribbling the ball out which is something we have been needing to help break the high press. He is still a little raw but if he is who conte wants I am all for it. He can help mold him the way he sees fit. The ground coverage between him and Kante would be spectacular. I was hoping for someone with a little more of a goal threat (Radja) but i see the appeal of him.