Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

TIEMOUE BAKAYOKO'S agent says the Monaco star dreams of a move to Paris St-Germain.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/600629/Tiemoue-Bakayoko-Chelsea-Man-United-Arsenal-Monaco-PSG-agent-dream-rumours-gossip-news

Fingers crossed psg don't show interest in him 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

TIEMOUE BAKAYOKO'S agent says the Monaco star dreams of a move to Paris St-Germain.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/600629/Tiemoue-Bakayoko-Chelsea-Man-United-Arsenal-Monaco-PSG-agent-dream-rumours-gossip-news

Fingers crossed psg don't show interest in him 

Great news. Hopefully he goes there. 

16 minutes ago, nono said:

Having a nightmare game against Spain. Him and Kante together just won't work against top midfields. 

He is actualy having more than decent game...few good passes and two realy good dribbles through entire right side.

First half, their midfield was Rabiot-Kante-Tolisso (by account of many we need more ''creative'' players to control the game, like Tolisso), and they got completely outplayed against spanish midfield. Couldnt even make two passes. Second half with Baka instead of Rabiot, they started playing better.

Kante is average tonight too, but was better once Baka came in, because he can roam around more. First half he was sitting back and was completely lost.

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He is actualy having more than decent game...few good passes and two realy good dribbles through entire right side.

You must really be blind. He gave the ball away for the penalty with a really dumb pass. 

10 minutes ago, nono said:

You must really be blind. 

I have edited my post to explain it better, you obviously have agenda against Bakayoko, hoping we will buy someone ''fancier'' and suddenly start playing beautiful football. Sorry, it wont happen.

If you think any more creative mid would do better tonight against spanish side along with same approach spain and france picked today, you have very little football knowledge.

Spain ran rings around him and Kante tonight. Scary to imagine what the likes of Madrid, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, etc will do to us next season in the CL if we're serious about this.

I don't want us to be THAT counter-attacking team again, getting outclassed by superior tecnhical sides and feeding off scraps on the counter. Nobody is trying to watch that shit in 2017. Hopefully we wake up and go for a technically brilliant central mid who can help us be proactive and control the midfield. 

He was decent imo when he came on. Defensively a bit too improve but his acceleration on the ball and dribbles were quite impressive. Kante was worse imo. Did not impose himself on game at all and France had no one to control the midfield.

Who is Bakayoko? A 94' born playing in Monaco who's hardly proven himself yet. What's the rush for him? There's so many better players available. We're better off giving Loftus-Cheek or Baker a significant role next season in the midfield. Why is someone like Bakayoko coming in and taking space?

1 hour ago, JuveChelsea said:

Who is Bakayoko? A 94' born playing in Monaco who's hardly proven himself yet. What's the rush for him? There's so many better players available. We're better off giving Loftus-Cheek or Baker a significant role next season in the midfield. Why is someone like Bakayoko coming in and taking space?

I remember saying the same words when Hazard played like crap for Belgium against England the same week we signed him. 

Spain ran rings around him and Kante tonight. Scary to imagine what the likes of Madrid, Barca, Dortmund, Bayern, PSG, etc will do to us next season in the CL if we're serious about this.
I don't want us to be THAT counter-attacking team again, getting outclassed by superior tecnhical sides and feeding off scraps on the counter. Nobody is trying to watch that shit in 2017. Hopefully we wake up and go for a technically brilliant central mid who can help us be proactive and control the midfield. 

France's midfield was a mess tbh. I personally don't see him as someone who we should be going all out for. A proven player with a decent amount of experience would be a better fit.

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

I remember saying the same words when Hazard played like crap for Belgium against England the same week we signed him. 

I don't think think comparing Hazard to Bakayoko is warranted. Hazard was always touted to be a wonderkid. All the big clubs were after him and Hazard plays such a special role. I feel like Bakayoko is a dime a dozen and there's no reason to spend that kind of money on him especially when there's better options. 

Maybe I'm being too hard on him but I really don't think he's worth it.

19 minutes ago, JuveChelsea said:

I don't think think comparing Hazard to Bakayoko is warranted. Hazard was always touted to be a wonderkid. All the big clubs were after him and Hazard plays such a special role. I feel like Bakayoko is a dime a dozen and there's no reason to spend that kind of money on him especially when there's better options. 

Maybe I'm being too hard on him but I really don't think he's worth it.

What I meant was, don't judge a player from ONE international game. 

6 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

People watch one game and that's it? Kante and Bakayoko are much better than what they showed today. Completely forgetting his performances against top teams, including one you mentioned in PSG. The way Deschamps set up his team was bad. Not utilising the talent there well at all. 

You want a technically brilliant CM who can be proactive and control the midfield. Who's available? Verratti? For what, 100m? Here's your desired CM being absolutely bossed by Bakayoko several times in the same game:

My overall point is, don't be so silly to judge a player off one game. The guy has potential, and has been showing it all season at Monaco, even in the CL, against the best in Europe. One average game.

Wasn't Kante in a holding role last night in front of the front 3? I thought Rabiot had a poor first half, Tolisso wasn't that good either. Apart from Griezmann, Kurwawa, Mbappe I thought France pretty damn poor, especially being at home. The team as a whole didn't impose themselves and Deschamps actually seemed a bit clueless in his plan B. To blame one player for not imposing himself is ridiculous, it's a team game and if the team as a collective aren't playing well, it's going to impact the players all across the field.