Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

In my opinion Bakayoko is the player who has impressed the most out of the purchases. He is everything I was hoping he would be. I feel like he is intercepting and recovering the ball almost as much as Kante, does very well in the air and offers far more going forward than Matic. 
The only game where he has been a bit subdued was against Spurs, but that was understandable under the circumstances. Real monster of a player, and if he can kleep himself injury free I'm certain that he will establish himself as one of the best CM's in the PL.

7 hours ago, Rekin said:

In my opinion Bakayoko is the player who has impressed the most out of the purchases. He is everything I was hoping he would be. I feel like he is intercepting and recovering the ball almost as much as Kante, does very well in the air and offers far more going forward than Matic. 
The only game where he has been a bit subdued was against Spurs, but that was understandable under the circumstances. Real monster of a player, and if he can kleep himself injury free I'm certain that he will establish himself as one of the best CM's in the PL.

I love him. Already my favourite CFC player I think...

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

Still think Kante and him is just too much of a good thing. He's not that technical relying on his physique way more than technique. Well at least thus far.

wasnt crazy about his performance today at stoke.

Yeah he was hot and cold today, but can’t expect 9/10 performances or cameos all the time. He’s still getting used to the league’s pace in my opinion. Several times the ball got nicked from him from behind - Stoke’s press from their front three was quite good this game. Something for him to work on - he doesn’t have as much time on the ball as he thinks. 

46 minutes ago, yuvala said:

Looked pretty bad today gotta be honest.. especialy in the first half.

When it's him and Kante there's not enough attacking potential there IMO..

Our weak attacking prowess in the first half had more to do with Willian and Pedro tbh. Saying that, Baka essentially helped create the first goal with Azpi also.

4 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Our weak attacking prowess in the first half had more to do with Willian and Pedro tbh. Saying that, Baka essentially helped create the first goal with Azpi also.

Pedro was almost nonexistent today but I thought Willian was great. He was destroying Stoke when he ran with the ball. You really do see a huge jump in our attacking play when Hazard and Cesc come on that's for sure.