Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

I`m glad we signed him but I don`t like the fact we are relying so heavily on him getting then staying healthy/uninjured and adjusting to the new to him league and performing at a high level week in week out.

is like we playing less games this season not much more.     

2 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Not available for Arsenal and almost certainly not available for Burnley... We are gonna struggle a lot in midfield, pathetic board...

Indeed why did board sell Matic if we dont have replacement already lined up.

I know Baka is Matic replacement, but he is not fully fit and that should be enough to keep Matic until then. Now we only have Kante and Cesc for midfield, one not being good enough.

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Indeed why did board sell Matic if we dont have replacement already lined up.

I know Baka is Matic replacement, but he is not fully fit and that should be enough to keep Matic until then. Now we only have Kante and Cesc for midfield, one not being good enough.

Which further reinforces my opinion that there's no way Conte wanted Matic to go. It was 100% a board decision. He could've stayed and been a vital member of our squad. Now he's a vital member of a direct rivals squad while we are dangerously short in midfield.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Which further reinforces my opinion that there's no way Conte wanted Matic to go. It was 100% a board decision. He could've stayed and been a vital member of our squad. Now he's a vital member of a direct rivals squad while we are dangerously short in midfield.

I can't believe chelsea sold matic without contes permission.

this could lead to his departure.

16 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I can't believe chelsea sold matic without contes permission.

this could lead to his departure.

He will leave anyway, I'm sure he is more than frustrated with the board's actions.

Matic only had 2 years on his contract left. Reports saying he didn't want to sign a new contract. 

You people are really making some rash assumptions about Conte's "you'll have to ask the club about this" 

The emphasis of the journalist's question was on the fact we sold him to Man United. 

Conte's answer makes sense considering he doesn't decide who we sell to or for how much money. 

Just begging he's fit for Spurs. I bet Conte will play him if he is not match fit. Spurs' midfield will probably overrun ours all game if he don't have him in the team. Need his great press resistance ability in these type of games.

2 minutes ago, SadistChicken said:

Any news of when he is getting back?

No hopes for the Tottenham game but his recovery is too important right now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

He is close to training with first team. No chance for Spurs game though. Id say just before or just after Int break.