test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Started by Jason,

232 posts in this topic

just heard on goldstein and cundy's show on talksport that he might be fit to play v. spurs, maybe even start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Conte confirmed he's in contention to play.

:blink:

What do you reckon, will he start? I don't see Conte as the kind of manager who would just place a new signing straight into the starting XI. However, since we're extremely short on other midfield options this time might prove out to be an exception. I wouldn't surprised to see Christensen, Azpilicueta or Luiz as a CDM though.

I predict he'll play and look super rusty and off the pace (understandably so). Hopefully our fans don't slaughter him because of that in his first match. God knows the media will run with their "THEY SOLD MATIC FOR THIS GUY!? HES TERRIBLE!" narrative after 1 match against arguably the best midfield in the league.

Hope I'm wrong and he kills it. Wish he didn't have to be thrown in before he's truly ready but we don't have that luxury, really.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I predict he'll play and look super rusty and off the pace (understandably so). Hopefully our fans don't slaughter him because of that in his first match. God knows the media will run with their "THEY SOLD MATIC FOR THIS GUY!? HES TERRIBLE!" narrative after 1 match against arguably the best midfield in the league.

Hope I'm wrong and he kills it. Wish he didn't have to be thrown in before he's truly ready but we don't have that luxury, really.

I am more worried that Bakayoko can get injured again if he is not fully fit... Tottenham away is not the best game to throw someone after injury who is not even fully ready. It's the type of the game where we can play everyone and still likely lose anyway.

Johnnyeye and King11Didier like this

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I Hope we do not rush him aggravating his injury. The league is lost anyway so one further loss will not matter 

after one game the league is lost? lol

1 hour ago, Tautvix said:

I am more worried that Bakayoko can get injured again if he is not fully fit... Tottenham away is not the best game to throw someone after injury who is not even fully ready. It's the type of the game where we can play everyone and still likely lose anyway.

Being Spurs, their players will kick the shit out of us like usual, which is my main worry for him.

King11Didier likes this

13 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

No, after a botched summer transfer window the league is lost.

If we lose tomorrow yes is lost . 

Our transfer window isn't bad for pl . 

Cl is lost I hope to finish 4th because we have small squad. 

For premier league  we have good transfer period (if we sign 2-3 more players)IF

If we can't do the back to back 

I hope to win the league man city . 

I hate man und and mourinho. 

Lets help  man city to win the league.

34 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

If we lose tomorrow yes is lost . 

Our transfer window isn't bad for pl . 

Cl is lost I hope to finish 4th because we have small squad. 

For premier league  we have good transfer period (if we sign 2-3 more players)IF

Are you pretending or are you actually stupid?

How can the league be lost after 2 games? We were many points behind last season and we still won.

Henrique, mccg and Johnnyeye like this

16 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

How can the league be lost after 2 games? We were many points behind last season and we still won.

I admire your optimism but even if we had won last week and would win this time our chances in the league are minimal. The awful window and thin squad will diminish out chances given we are in the CL this time. We should not fool ourselves. The league will go to Manchester. But that is no problem there are lots of other titles to be won. If i am wro g i will be glad to eat my words and the first to admit but right now i have a really bad feeling about the season.

Tautvix likes this

8 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

If you start with 0/2 what expectations do you have ??

8 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I admire your optimism but even if we had won last week and would win this time our chances in the league are minimal. The awful window and thin squad will diminish out chances given we are in the CL this time. We should not fool ourselves. The league will go to Manchester. But that is no problem there are lots of other titles to be won. If i am wro g i will be glad to eat my words and the first to admit but right now i have a really bad feeling about the season.

Last season we had the same squad like now . 

Forget cl we will finish 4th .

we will sign 2-3 players and that's it.