Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

9 minutes ago, Leif said:

I don't know how being 2 years older changes the fact a player is far more impressive. If that's a criteria we carry forward, nobody can say Mata's better than Oscar, or that Musonda's better than an average bloke playing for the youth team. "But he's 2 years older!!!!" I hear you cry. And I don't know why.

5x better. 

*Waste of a post. I just read that in around 33 days, they're the same age. So... what?:blink:

Players learn a lot in 2 years, so ye been 2 years older can make a massive difference, not really a reason for u to disagree with any 1 over that FACT.

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Bakayoko gave Fabinho a carrer just like Kante earned Drinkwater a England call up.

This is a really bad post. Fabinho has been fantastic for a few couple of years now, its Bakayoko who has only shinned this season. Jardin has also constantly picked Fabinho in midfield while sometime rotating Bakayoko with Moutinho. 

Also the math on this forum is really bad. Fabinho is not 2 years older, he is only less then a year older. Bakayoko turns 23 in August, while Fabinho turns 24 in October. 

1 hour ago, Footballover said:

How can you block him? Been looking for this option for months!

Thanks to you, I know someone I've had on ignore for a year, finally wants me on ignore. Thank you Footballover.

1 hour ago, Rekin said:

Nah youre wrong.

You add a lot of words without substance, and a lot of posts aiming for likes instead of sharing your actual insight. Come back with real opinions, and not essays based off of 2 days of research, my guy. Walls of text fool most into thinking there's substance in there, but not me, & a few others.

16 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

This is a really bad post. Fabinho has been fantastic for a few couple of years now, its Bakayoko who has only shinned this season. Jardin has also constantly picked Fabinho in midfield while sometime rotating Bakayoko with Moutinho. 

Also the math on this forum is really bad. Fabinho is not 2 years older, he is only less then a year older. Bakayoko turns 23 in August, while Fabinho turns 24 in October. 

Conte constantly picked Matic over Fabregas so what's your point?

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

Conte constantly picked Matic over Fabregas so what's your point?

Conte also regularly started Kante, What is your point? I pointed out how Fabinho has strived with or without Bakayoko and has done it for years. The relationship between Fabinho and Drinkwater is insanely off base. 

Anyway i think Bakayoko suits us fine, he brings a physical presence to our midfield. 

40 minutes ago, Leif said:

You add a lot of words without substance, and a lot of posts aiming for likes instead of sharing your actual insight. Come back with real opinions, and not essays based off of 2 days of research, my guy. Walls of text fool most into thinking there's substance in there, but not me, & a few others.

You seem like the type that keeps telling himself how special he is.

My posts represent my opinions. I couldnt care less about how many likes I get, its not like I can trade them for anything useful. 

55 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I'm curious about this. A lot of people are praising Fabinho, myself included, and yet it is Bakayoko that is on his way.  It seems based on reports from usually reliable sources such as RMC and Di Marzio that Fabinho is/was available, so why did the club not go for him?
I see what Bakayoko can add, and I believe he will be a great signing but just why did Chelsea prefer him over Fabinho if there is such a clear consensus that he is better?