Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

On 05/01/2017 at 0:20 AM, MrExcalibur100 said:

I won't mind someone like Mahmoud Dahoud at Borussia by the way. I'm not sure if he's ready to make the next big step but he's the mold of midfielder we need next to Kante.

I like the look of Julian Weigl he's very similar to Xabi Alonso style I feel we need a midfielder  alongside Kante who can feed Costa hazard and co with perfect long distance passes 

I just want to say Ta to those of you that watch the European games and gives peeps like me good feedback on these lads. When I see us being linked with someone I dont know all I have to go by are the Youtubes and shit I find with Mr Google. So your views no matter how they differ are appreciated guys.

I think whoever we get needs to be a stronger, faster, more efensive capable version of Cescy. We are severely lacking creativity in CM which is one reason we have been relying on getting it to the WBs. I noticed against the north Londoners that it seemed we was staying back trying to bring out their defenders in some false confidence and it started to work. Then Moses was got higher into their half and we was getting it to him with Pedro going on the outside of the LCB leaving just 2 defewnders and this worked really well.

We do have 2 good DCMs that dont always work well together and we dont know yet just how Chalobah works with anyone as hes not been given time to see. But I would like to see how he worked with N'Golo.

I dont know who out of all the CMs we have been linked with we will get but I hope we opt to go for the best possible one available if we want to take on the CL again.

10 hours ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

How would you compare him to Wanyama?  

I rate Wanyama highly but Bakayoko is better. They're a similar kind of player but Bakayoko has this ability to make driving runs forward with the ball and it opens up play and creates a lot of space. His dribbling is exceptional and I'd imagine he would be very resistant to pressing because he has fantastic ball control and he brushes players off with ease. He reminds me of a prime Yaya Toure (although not as good going forward) and he definitely has a higher ceiling than Wanyama due to the fact he's only 22.

According to whoscored...

Bakayoko:

League rating: 7.46 (CL rating: 7.58)

Wanyama:

League rating: 6.91 (CL rating: 7.19)

Kante:

League rating: 7.27

Matic:

League rating: 7.11

Kroos:

League rating: 7.79 (CL rating: 6.96)

Nainggolan:

League rating: 7.27

Vidal:

League: 7.18 (CL rating: 7.44)

Verratti:

League: 7.49 (CL rating: 7.13)

On 13/02/2017 at 0:12 PM, Dazzy_Vance said:

We need to sign this guy.

On 13/02/2017 at 7:46 PM, Blue Colored Sky said:

How would you compare him to Wanyama?  

Worth a read lads

http://soccersouls.com/2017/02/15/chelsea-capitalize-contract-situation-monacos-rising-star/

Any & all of the Monaco starting players would fit in well here. They're all exceptional and it's criminal that there aren't more questions and curiosity in regards to how these players were found & moulded.

In the summer Bakayoko has two years left on his contract with Monaco and so far he's stalling over a new contract and I can't see Monaco let his contract run out I think if we were to put in a £40m bid I think Monaco would find it hard to reject it this summer 

11 minutes ago, Leif said:

Any & all of the Monaco starting players would fit in well here. They're all exceptional and it's criminal that there aren't more questions and curiosity in regards to how these players were found & moulded.

I suppose you mean it's criminal that there aren't many questions in the TalkChelsea forums.  Well, it has been mentioned by a number of people, but among the squad builders of Europe's top clubs, I guarantee you there are plenty of questions. 

6 hours ago, the wes said:

In the summer Bakayoko has two years left on his contract with Monaco and so far he's stalling over a new contract and I can't see Monaco let his contract run out I think if we were to put in a £40m bid I think Monaco would find it hard to reject it this summer 

Yup, looks like a very realistic buy. I'm happy with a young Yaya prototype in midfield next to Kante. 

3 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

His passing range seemed really limited. Don't think he's particularly what we need.

There is not a player in the world that is big,strong,very good on the ball and very creative.

Bakoyoko may not be very creative,but he is big,very strong,can dribble very well and is fast going forward .He is better than Matic and he would make our ply much faster,but he would still give us the defensive stability Matic gives us

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

There is not a player in the world that is big,strong,very good on the ball and very creative.

Bakoyoko may not be very creative,but he is big,very strong,can dribble very well and is fast going forward .He is better than Matic and he would make our ply much faster,but he would still give us the defensive stability Matic gives us

Man City completely overran Monaco's midfield last night specially in the second half. Bakayoko is a good player but I think we need somebody more refined on the ball.