test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

14. Tiemoue Bakayoko

Started by Jason,

1,116 posts in this topic

Chelsea need to be ruthless as fuck and send him back to Monaco. Not sure I can stand another season, let alone 4 more months, of him, Cahill, Alonso and WIllian as regular Starting XI players in my club. 

Mufassir08 likes this

Chelsea need to be ruthless as fuck and send him back to Monaco. Not sure I can stand another season, let alone 4 more months, of him, Cahill, Alonso and WIllian as regular Starting XI players in my club. 

That sentiment could be applied to the majority of our first XI at this point. Don't think we've needed a clean out more than we do now.

18 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

At leasy with Morata's injury problems we will propably see more of Pedro playing :((

Easy to blame Bakayoko with the "last one in" mentality, but let's be fair, he's been no worse than any other player in 2018. The whole squad is a steaming pile of piss.

OneMoSalah and BluesMadLad like this

1 hour ago, BlueLion. said:

Easy to blame Bakayoko with the "last one in" mentality, but let's be fair, he's been no worse than any other player in 2018. The whole squad is a steaming pile of piss.

What I really don't understand is how Kante and Bakayoko haven't got a good understanding on the pitch, too many times they are not far from colliding trying to press the same guy. 

Was not a fan of Matic but without him and Luiz in defence (Christensen better defender), we are often awful in passing from the back and too slow.

42 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think next season he will be good. 

Mee too. He has sucked so far but I can see him being good. He is tall, strong, he can be useful in defense and offense, I think he can still be a great player for us. Maybe another system or another coach would suit him more.

Fernando likes this

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

He needs a good pre-season under his belt don't forget he's never hada pre-season with us last summer cause he was injured 

Fair enough. Keep him on the bench till then
the wes likes this

We have had a couple of players in the past doing bad first season. 

He is still young, merits another season. 

If by next season he is still crap then we can conclude that is a waste of money. Until then I will give him a break. 

This season is lost anyways. 

Essien19 likes this

People put so much stock into age. Bakayoko gets 2 seasons before judgement, Drinkwater's bad after around 5 and a half games. I don't know how Rudiger ends up 'very good' after just a handful.

Lass Diarra would contribute more to our midfield, now and for the next 2-3 seasons.

DYC. likes this

Why is this idiot still playing football at all. 

He is a great example how not to play football.

The Chels likes this

On 2/4/2018 at 3:07 PM, Fernando said:

We have had a couple of players in the past doing bad first season. 

He is still young, merits another season. 

If by next season he is still crap then we can conclude that is a waste of money. Until then I will give him a break. 

This season is lost anyways. 

Are you really sure?

The first Chelsea player ever I seriously want to get rid of. The worst performance I have EVER seen. Fucking fraud.

'Next season he will come good,' they said. Welll guess what, there is a bloody long way until this season ends. And with him being selected we won't have a European football next year.

Hybrid Angel, Tautvix and FabHazard like this