Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

3 minutes ago, marflow said:

Bakayoko, Kante, O.Dembele, with Fabregas as super sub and Baker/Chalobah as backup. 

Which Dembele is that? The one from Dortmund is a winger as far as I know.

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

That would be awesome midfield trio :wub:

But the question is do you think conte will change the formation?? 

Conte has to change the formation. 3 in the middle against big teams has to be the way to go 3-5-2. But if he wants the kante-Bakayoko midfield, then we have to play 4-4-2 /4-2-4 like Juventus to become deadly on the counter. 

Conte has to make us ready to play 3 formations if necessary to keep the opponent guessing. Having only 3-4-3 as the only option last season, made other teams start working solutions against us. 

20 minutes ago, the wes said:

That would be awesome midfield trio :wub:

But the question is do you think conte will change the formation?? 

I would sure hope so. A midfield pairing of Baka and Kante would leave us with the same issues we had last season. Desperately needing to bring on Cesc to pick out a decisive pass.

We need to play 3-5-2.

7 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Which Dembele is that? The one from Dortmund is a winger as far as I know.

It's the Dortmund one, he has played most of his games as a CM and AMC for them, but has played ML,MR,FWR as well.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Not saying Chalobah is a bad player but Wilkins is making himself look like a fool again with his constant favoritism of English players. His comparison between Lindelof and Keane the other day was embarrassing!

Everytime Ray speaks the only word that goes through my mind is simpleton, how the hell was he an assistant manager here? 

#Chelsea have agreed a deal in principal for Bakayoko, who has been Conte's first choice target in midfield for several months. [Standard]
Negotiations are set to continue over the weekend and personal terms have to be finalised with Tiemoue Bakayoko. [Standard]
No complications are expected, with #Chelsea prepared to offer Bakayoko a 5-year contract and a medical is planned for next week. [Standard]

15 hours ago, the wes said:

DC7xm4cXYAEs-hA.jpg

Go Home Ray, you're drunk.... AGAIN.

I hate the fact that this is still part of the narrative. Its so clear to me Nathaniel went on loan and never really excelled(was okay but certainly not at Chelsea level) Came back from loan and has yet to really impress in the premier league. He played against low ranking teams in the cups and never really asserted himself. 

I know its harsh but Chalobah hasn't given the manager something to think about and anyone who thinks he has, has definitely had a few too many Wilkins cocktails. 

Its not up to the club to give someone a chance, its up to the player to PROVE he can be counted on and to this point Nathaniel hasn't quite done it. There's no mandate at Chelsea to ignore the youth, they have to prove to be exceptional.

The club cannot wait forever for players to reach a level, if they don't, we simply have to buy.

The majority of the fan base are impatient regrading lack of signings as it is, cannot have it both ways, the young lads have to step up and quick sharp.

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The club cannot wait forever for players to reach a level, if they don't, we simply have to buy.

The majority of the fan base are impatient regrading lack of signings as it is, cannot have it both ways, the young lads have to step up and quick sharp.

I enjoy reading your post mate everything  u say I always agree with mate

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Totally agree with this 100% is it me or do u feel once these lads get into are first time or on the bench few fa cup starts they seem to think they have made it and there desire drops they have the nice cars houses and money coming out there arses. Rlc and chaloba had/have great potential if they don't pull there finger out they will be the new Jack wilshire 

Good signing if it happens, but isn't he too similar to kante in terms of characteristics? 

Having specialized players will make it easier for the opponents to focus their defending. Ex close in on Fabregas and let Baka and Kante have the football.