Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

42 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Kante + Bakayoko will be a devastating duo in the middle of the field. Bakayoko seems to be quite good at dribbling the ball out which is something we have been needing to help break the high press. He is still a little raw but if he is who conte wants I am all for it. He can help mold him the way he sees fit. The ground coverage between him and Kante would be spectacular. I was hoping for someone with a little more of a goal threat (Radja) but i see the appeal of him.

I like the idea of Kante, Bakayoko + Cesc

2 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Kante + Bakayoko will be a devastating duo in the middle of the field. Bakayoko seems to be quite good at dribbling the ball out which is something we have been needing to help break the high press. He is still a little raw but if he is who conte wants I am all for it. He can help mold him the way he sees fit. The ground coverage between him and Kante would be spectacular. I was hoping for someone with a little more of a goal threat (Radja) but i see the appeal of him.

When you watch him, you understand the idea Conte wants to bring. Having two midfielders (kante and Bakayoko) who can cover so much space, win back the ball and be mobile on the counter to make us more dominant against big teams who press. Especially as we are already totally dominant against the smaller teams with fabregas playing. 

Bakayoko has that essien potential, to dribble right through pressure but he's still very rusty in his passing. Maybe Conte thinks he can fine tune the passing like he did for vidal and Bakayoko is still very very young anyways. 

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

With kante and bakayoko in the middle of the park next season are midfield would be solid just need a new rwb and a creative mid and a new cb I would be extremely happy with that 

I would sign a quality striker aswell there was few games that season Costa was poor and needed dropped 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

I would sign a quality striker aswell there was few games that season Costa was poor and needed dropped 

I agree but why didn't bats get a chance his shirt number should have been.83 this season lol for the minute he seemed to always come on haha. I honestly hope Costa goes he's give us some good years time he went back to Madrid imo

43 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I agree but why didn't bats get a chance his shirt number should have been.83 this season lol for the minute he seemed to always come on haha. I honestly hope Costa goes he's give us some good years time he went back to Madrid imo

Seem like conte didnt have full confidence in Batsman I can see Batshuayi getting loan out in the new season 

There are couple of names that I'd prefer over cashing in for Bakayoko. I'd really love to see Fabinho with Chelsea shirt, he also can be really useful on RWB, hope if we don't sign him, he stays at Monaco at least. There were rumours about Verratti, Vidal and Radja, if we can sign one from them, I'd be happy and will definitely bring more quality in our team.

New central midfielder is a must in this transfer window and it's up to Conte and the board to realize which one is the most appropriate. If Bakayoko is the one than go get this guy ASAP :)

He is 22y old, he was one of the highest rated midfielders in Europe last season, he had more tackles, interceptions and better passing % than fans favourite Nainggolan and he is tailor made for Conte :) It would be a dream come true for Chelsea - young, tall and athletic midfielder that can actually work hard on the field rather than at the hairdresser ;) 

I just keep asking myself, does a straight swap to our XI of Bakayoko for Matic make a substantial difference? I'm not sure. If we're buying him and switching to a 3 man midfield with Kante & Cesc that would be great.

He's a bit better than Matic technically, but simply playing a 2 man midfield of Kante & Bakayoko we'd have a similar problem to what we have already. Two players with similar skill sets and weaknesses.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just keep asking myself, does a straight swap to our XI of Bakayoko for Matic make a substantial difference? I'm not sure. If we're buying him and switching to a 3 man midfield with Kante & Cesc that would be great.

He's a bit better than Matic technically, but simply playing a 2 man midfield of Kante & Bakayoko we'd have a similar problem to what we have already. Two players with similar skill sets and weaknesses.

I'm assuming that is the idea of what we are trying to do. 

play the 3-5-2. 

Baka and Kante with Fabregas or another type of player like Fabregas ie Isco. 

Some retard on Chelsea Twitter (most presumably that melting twat Carefreedaily) called him a workhorse, and now everyone is marking him as a workhorse.

He's a great player. Better than Matic. Would love to see him here next to N'Golo in a 3-5-2. 

People, we are NOT getting Verratti so stop hoping and appreciate this guy because I'm 100% certain he's tailor made for Antonio. 

I can see us playing 343 or 352 depending on the opposition.  I thought we did well when we would switch systems mid-game last season.  There were probably a few where we should have done it earlier when we were being overrun in midfield.

Another Box-to-box midfielder is really needed.  I'm optimistic about this transfer.