Tiemoue Bakayoko

the wes

• Midfielder Timeoue Bakayoko is expected to leave Monaco this summer 
  • Monaco will look to bring in Anderlecht's Youri Tielemans as a replacement
  • Both Manchester clubs, Bayern and Juventus have also tracked Bakayoko
  • Antonio Conte wants a midfield of Bakayoko, N'Golo Kante and Nemanja Matic

1 hour ago, the wes said:

According to this link Moncao will be selling two players in the summer Bakayoko and B. Sliva I would take both :)

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/monaco-will-sell-two-stars-summer-one-going-chelsea/

Would be two fantastic signings. I'd love Mendy, too. Really hope he doesn't go to City where I think he'd become a star.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Very uninspiring just a tad better then Ramires was. The guy is a black hole in Monaco team.

He's a much better all rounder, the only thing he has in common with Ramires really is that they're both black and have short hair. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

He's a much better all rounder, the only thing he has in common with Ramires really is that they're both black and have short hair. 

Speaking of being Black and having short hair Naby Keita has both physical features and for the slightest he doesn't remained me of Ramires. We should go after him.

Now Bakayoko similarity with Ramires; both energy players and aggressive ball winners. He likes to drive the ball from midfield just like Ramires was famously known for, End result typically getting fouled or losing the ball when colliding or trapped between opposing players. Both thrive in space and games depend on it. 

Both have awful and consistent first touches, prone to losing the ball. Both are limited passers. Both dependent on their physical ability.

Not similar: Ramires liked to play off the ball and dangerous at it and threatening goal scorer. Bakayoko not as goal threatening, more disciplined and holding his position.

40 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Speaking of being Black and having short hair Naby Keita has both physical features and for the slightest he doesn't remained me of Ramires. We should go after him.

Now Bakayoko similarity with Ramires; both energy players and aggressive ball winners. He likes to drive the ball from midfield just like Ramires was famously known for, End result typically getting fouled or losing the ball when colliding or trapped between opposing players. Both thrive in space and games depend on it. 

Both have awful and consistent first touches, prone to losing the ball. Both are limited passers. Both dependent on their physical ability.

Not similar: Ramires liked to play off the ball and dangerous at it and threatening goal scorer. Bakayoko not as goal threatening, more disciplined and holding his position.

Ramires would not win 53 aerial duels in Ligue 1. Maybe in several seasons. I know it is not important when you play Fifa but it still matters in PL.

He looks significantly taller than his height mentioned on all the websites i.e 1,84 m. What's up with that?

Maybe the 1,84 come from an old measurement when he wasn't fully grown.

If you sell Matic it would make sense signing him, or switch to a 3 man midfields. He would a decent signing if you are looking for a rotational player but more then that you will be disappointed. I don't see Matic being sold, hard to see him going from a regular to being shipped. reverting to 3 midfielder not sure about that either.

We are likely going to win the PL, to take the next step or retain it we need more great players not players that are marginally better then we have.

On 5/4/2017 at 11:17 AM, the wes said:

And where is he gonna learn and improve? In the French League? Horse mouth needs to shut the f__k up. Conte is a proper manager... Turns average players into good ones.

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

And where is he gonna learn and improve? In the French League? Horse mouth needs to shut the f__k up. Conte is a proper manager... Turns average players into good ones.

Bakayoko concentration not the greatest which is a minor problem which can be easy fixed by conte