Chelsea Vs Malaysian Select XI

DavidEU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure now if this team are going to offer any better oposition that the previous 2 games which is a bit of a worry, our pre season really needs to step up a gear or 2 now!

I think Ballack is going to be able to play in this game and maybe Sheva will be clear to play also. Scott Sinclair has also been with the squad and could feature at some point, would be a good time for him to impress...

I am not sure now if this team are going to offer any better oposition that the previous 2 games which is a bit of a worry, our pre season really needs to step up a gear or 2 now!

I think Ballack is going to be able to play in this game and maybe Sheva will be clear to play also. Scott Sinclair has also been with the squad and could feature at some point, would be a good time for him to impress...

Be good to see Sinclair get a runout. They should play him at right back because we dont have enough of those....

..kick off in a few minuteas ? going to try and find a link now...

Chelsea: Čech - Essien, Carvalho, Terry ©, Bridge - Deco, Mikel, Lampard - SWP, Anelka, J.Cole

Subs: Cudicini, Hilario, Ferreira, Alex, Ivanovič, A.Cole, Malouda, Sinclair, di Santo, Shevchenko

That Florent Malouda is total fucking bollocks. i hope he goes, i really do. He is complete and utter cack. Good to see Shevchenko and Sinclair are still around anyway lol, just get rid of that french cunt! Would be good to see Sheva get a goal but i guess 2-0 is how it'll stay. Bit boring really today, not the best, Least we have a decent test in the next couple of games against proper teams. These 3 games have been a complete waste of time.

Edited by OllieCFC

That Florent Malouda is total fucking bollocks. i hope he goes, i really do. He is complete and utter cack. Good to see Shevchenko and Sinclair are still around anyway lol, just get rid of that french cunt! Would be good to see Sheva get a goal but i guess 2-0 is how it'll stay. Bit boring really today, not the best, Least we have a decent test in the next couple of games against proper teams. These 3 games have been a complete waste of time.

i wouldnt want to agree on the boring part mate...personally, for me, this malaysian team is rather good  especially the goalkeeper...trust me, i've seen far worse malaysian side than this...anyone here in TC that could judge the malaysian team would me :eyebrows: dats because i'm a malaysian chinese :tiphat:

unless threre are other members here from malaysia :whistling:

2-0, solid game

pretty standard.

i was hopping for a 3-0 scoreline tbh :lol: