test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

323 posts in this topic

This man is beast, really good. I just don't know how would he look in 2-man defense, because in 3-man everything seems easier, from positioning to always having cover up for your mess in another CB.

Centre back is the only position sorted out for me. Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Christensen, and when he comes Zouma,  will be a rock solid defence. The only dilemma with the next manager would be where to play Azpilicueta , he might be shifted to right back , as he has shown that he can put crosses in, but on the other hand I don't think he has enough pace or strength to run past players, which is necessary for a Right back

What a game by him. Well deserves motm. I watched him give away stupid pens at stuttgart and now he maybe the best defender in the premier league

Rock solid again today. Along with Azpi and Cahill imo. Pretty good first season. Just loves defending and getting into physical battles with players. 

I'm happy for Rudi. This guy went from being racially abused and treated like crap in extremely racist Italy (fuck them btw) to being one of the best defenders in one of the best teams in England. He's in a country were he'll be much more appreciated. 

He is a brilliant character to have in the squad. The kind of player we will ear mark an era by and be sad to see him retire xD.

On 15. 8. 2017 at 6:33 PM, Igi26 said:

He was at fault for the 3rd goal. But after that, he was great and I think he can be our club legend. I just see it in him. He has that passion.

Day 1

@DYC. Brother, still think Cahill is better and that Rüdiger is bad? (Even though Gary did have a decent game yesterday tbf.)

5 hours ago, The Skipper said:

@DYC. Brother, still think Cahill is better and that Rüdiger is bad? (Even though Gary did have a decent game yesterday tbf.)

Goodness gracious, brother Skip. Never said Rudiger is bad. Said he was solid but far from a top defender. He's been better in recent weeks but he still has a lot to prove. I don't even like saying this about him because he's actually a player who cares about playing for Chels.

And Cahill has been fantastic since his return btw. 

17 hours ago, the wes said:

Whats saying???

You can see Willi and Luiz are big mates so Willi must be feeding off the negativity Luiz has with Conte.

It  looks like Nevin loves him and BASICALLY saying what alot of us have

Chelsea transfer news: New Blues boss told the FIVE players they need

CHELSEA must keep hold of five key players if they want to be successful going forward.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/963744/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Antonio-Conte-Roman-Abramovich-Premier-League

The complete dance off vid

The guys still have a lot of readjustment to do to get back to back 4 i guess thag was evidemt yesterday but imo he is still a great defender