Antonio Rudiger

Cholo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 25/11/2016 at 0:00 PM, the wes said:

It wont go away mate. But I cant see hi going anywhere soon. He wants to win the league with Roma

Chelsea target ‘confirms’ the club want him and adds: “Conte is a great coach”

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelsea-target-confirms-club-want-adds-conte-great-coach/

• 1 month later...

From all that Ive read about him he seems to be a 'Marmite' kinda player. (For those that dont know what Marmite is it is a strong tasting spread you put on bread/toast) and you either love him or hate him.

Taking aside other players who may do the job better or as good - just what are your concerns about him and what do we like about him?

The latest figure Ive seen wanted for him is £30 mill.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Why does a 24 year old Roma playe still need to be scouted?

And for fucks sake...leave this guy in Rome please. Horrible defender. We have Zouma and Christensen. Where is the logic in this? 

1 hour ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Why does a 24 year old Roma playe still need to be scouted?

And for fucks sake...leave this guy in Rome please. Horrible defender. We have Zouma and Christensen. Where is the logic in this? 

Maybe we are Scouting Emerson Palmieri who's been heavy linked to Chelsea and the media think we are Scouting Rüdiger instead 

Edit I didn't realise it's international football week lol fuck I hate international football 

Emerson is apparently being watched by everyone, and is Roma's only other jewel beyond Naing. It'll be him. There's no way Conte could be into Rudiger, we'd get better defending from an end-piece of bread.

• 1 month later...

So we are linked with him again. Im honestly impressed how he managed to recover so quickly after that injury and establish himself back as one of best players in roma.

I dont follow them every week, but from what I seen he is alright and after reading comments from other fans, he is apparently having fantastic season.

Last season I was pretty much hell-bent on not signing him because there were so many other options, but now, if Conte wants him, then so be it.

• 1 month later...