test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

2. Antonio Rudiger

Started by Jason,

195 posts in this topic
11 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Ppl said that about alonso...

Ignorant people said that about Alonso, because of the clubs he had played for. We have seen a lot of Zouma playing, you can't compare.

2 hours ago, kiwi1691 said:

Ignorant people said that about Alonso, because of the clubs he had played for. We have seen a lot of Zouma playing, you can't compare.

Course u can compare zouma is more than capable of playing here id take him over cahill all da u long. He.just needs more game time, I think stoke will help him so much.

Feel free to disagree :D

He has always been shit for the nt which is why i never deemed him.good enough for us but his club form is obviously a class above. Shouldnt be too about a game there was nothing at stake

By the end of the season he’ll have those wishing for VVD instead with their hats in their mouth. 
Like that Carefree Daily guy on twitter who is hating on Rudiger, because he is german..

I wasn't a fan of signing rudiger but hes turning out to be a decent signing 😃 he's perfect in that LCB role it's time for cahill to sit his ass on the bench 

Hope he starts again today. He has been easily our best defender so far this season. What surprised me most about Rudiger is the fact that he isn´t only an great athlete, but also very comfortable on the ball. 

Does this mean Christensen is competing directly with Luiz for a starting position?

*Assuming we have a fit squad*

poor game against Roma. Not only a ridiculous mistake that led to the second goal, but poor on the ball as well.

His technique is just OK - cahill level really. He is quicker than cahill and more physical, but that's it.

For me the two best defenders in the squad are Azpi and Christensen, with Luiz as the quirky quality player that needs a special setup around him - should've been permanently moved to midfield long ago.

mccg likes this