Willy Caballero

Jase

46 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Blackman can't even hack league one but you think he'd be better than Caballero?

Any Black man would do lol ,don't be a racist lol again (pc scunts it is a joke ) Think da blackman got rav reviews at l1 if i'm not mistaken , missing da main point skip fcuk havin 3 foreign slots for keepers its 2017/18 season ffs  waste!

56 minutes ago, Exectran said:

Willy for free is great business.

Yeah free all our willy's let our willy's be free , ohhhhhh your right that feels great . Can we make this a new shed anthem :beer:Fcuk 1man and his dog spot!we have a free willy!

27 minutes ago, mccg said:

Any Black man would do lol ,don't be a racist lol again (pc scunts it is a joke ) Think da blackman got rav reviews at l1 if i'm not mistaken , missing da main point skip fcuk havin 3 foreign slots for keepers its 2017/18 season ffs  waste!

We won't be using three if we need the third space for an outfielder, Eduardo won't be registered and will come in on an emergency basis if need be.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

We won't be using three if we need the third space for an outfielder, Eduardo won't be registered and will come in on an emergency basis if need be.

OK rock on tommy rock on, ffs , u got the gist of the coversation didn't you?! should'nt cfc be organised enough to have homegrown gk in line,(like down the line the last 5-6 years quite easy in any firm)? Like where is nxt lb&rb years ago lol&nxt cb & cm ,fcuk how we hav survived!

1 hour ago, mccg said:

OK rock on tommy rock on, ffs , u got the gist of the coversation didn't you?! should'nt cfc be organised enough to have homegrown gk in line,(like down the line the last 5-6 years quite easy in any firm)? Like where is nxt lb&rb years ago lol&nxt cb & cm ,fcuk how we hav survived!

Keeper's are the weak point's in our academy, having them in even as 3rd choice is suicide.

9 hours ago, Tomo said:

Keeper's are the weak point's in our academy, having them in even as 3rd choice is suicide.

You would think 1 man and his dog spot at the club would have sorted that by now !

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I use to criticize the board a lot, but I have to give them the respect when they do something good, although it doesn't happen often.
Great decision to bring this guy for free in the summer, really decent back up goalkeeper.

I'm afraid that I felt the same way as alot of us and did my fair share of whining when we signed him. But I'm happy to say ge proved me wrong,

With his 1 year contract isn;t it time we renewed it. Be a sod to lose both him and Tibo IF he doesn't sign.

On 1/18/2018 at 11:08 AM, El P. said:

We always had thee best backup goalkeepers in the world. Cudicini, Čech, Begović, Caballero.

Don't forget in the first half of 2014-2015, we had Tibo, Cech AND Schwarzer. Now that was fuckin' world class right there!