test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xPetrCechx

Alex Telles

Started by xPetrCechx,

75 posts in this topic

Sandro hasn't really stood out this season, so you never know, Telles could come in and excel here. 

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Aparently this guy really wants to play for us. Is he or can he become a top player ?

He's bagged 10 assists for Porto so far he's a wing back that can cross a ball which would be nice to have especially when we have a striker like Morata who's scores headed goals 😃😃😃

Blusan Alamb, kellzfresh and DDA like this

He is having a great season at Porto, second best overall player in Portugal league and third best left back in group stages of Champions league with more than 3 games (ratings by whoscored). 

I think he is tailor made for wingback position, could really make it here :)

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

He is having a great season at Porto, second best overall player in Portugal league and third best left back in group stages of Champions league with more than 3 games (ratings by whoscored). 

I think he is tailor made for wingback position, could really make it here :)

I'd be really happy with either of these Telles,Sandro or Guerreiro

the wes likes this

Chelsea reportedly scouting star left-back ahead of January move - but it's not Alex Sandro

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-telles-january-transfer-juventus-14092123

"When he went to Galatasaray, we had an offer from Chelsea for Alex. But at the time, we had already confirmed a pre-contract with Galatasaray, and we could not go back," Otto told Sport Witness.

"But there was information exchange, last year too. And I believe that maybe one day he will play for Chelsea.

the wes and kellzfresh like this

22 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Kenedy maybe leave 

so telles??

20 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Yeah I hope so considering the low financial investment compared to Sandro and his dwindling performance...

Telles anyway I reckon.But like Conte the choice isn't ours.

We just gotta hope Granny doesn't think shes done enough in Jan to earn her wedge.which apparently (back in 2016) was £1.5mill. 5th on list behind Levy,Gazidis,Soriano and obviously top Woodward. Admittedly shes £1mill below the 2 Mancs, £800k behind Gooners and £600k Spuds. Maybe we should pay all the club purely on performance related efforts lol Maybe good for the players and might earn even more than now.

Chelsea have reportedly put in a €25m bid for Alex Telles. Demanded fee is believed to be around €30m however the bid will be enough to secure his services due to FFP issues. [Various Sources]

i hope to be true 

7 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Chelsea have reportedly put in a €25m bid for Alex Telles. Demanded fee is believed to be around €30m however the bid will be enough to secure his services due to FFP issues. [Various Sources]

i hope to be true 

Cant see owt about it

12 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

This is the source..

5FF8B225-45FD-4DC0-87BA-36495EEC8037.png

Only thing I can see is releted to Galastary like that Tweet

Telles.jpg

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Only thing I can see is releted to Galastary like that Tweet

Telles.jpg

Yes. This is the story 

Just sign him already, I’m tired of us being linked to him since like 2012.. We wanted him when he was at Potro, Inter, now Galatasaray, just get over it. It’s like Falcao. The fucking rumours didn’t stop until we finally signed him after Monaco and MU.

Dimitr and Unionjack like this

5 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Just sign him already, I’m tired of us being linked to him since like 2012.. We wanted him when he was at Potro, Inter, now Galatasaray, just get over it. It’s like Falcao. The fucking rumours didn’t stop until we finally signed him after Monaco and MU.

Telles and mahrez and we will have an amazing transfer period