Alex Telles

On 12/4/2017 at 9:30 AM, the wes said:

A new left wing back is needed asap if we can't get Alex Sandro Just get Alex Telles he couldn't be no worse than Alonso

Far better than Alonso...I must confess have been following since our summer link with him...I must confess he will offer much much than the Spaniard...just like u have said failure to get Sandro...we should use telles as our fall back option....

• 4 weeks later...

New link with him - PLEEEEEEZE!!! We wont get Sandro but Telles would be amazing. Sell Alonso and stick Emerson straight on the bench. We desperately need to strengthen our defense.Wanted this guy last year. Love him.

Alex Sandro interest over? Chelsea eyeing move for Porto left-back Alex Telles

CHELSEA may be about to end their quest to sign Juventus left-back Alex Sandro.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/670250/Alex-Sandro-over-Chelsea-eye-move-Porto-left-back

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Aparently this guy really wants to play for us. Is he or can he become a top player ?

He's bagged 10 assists for Porto so far he's a wing back that can cross a ball which would be nice to have especially when we have a striker like Morata who's scores headed goals 😃😃😃

He is having a great season at Porto, second best overall player in Portugal league and third best left back in group stages of Champions league with more than 3 games (ratings by whoscored). 

I think he is tailor made for wingback position, could really make it here :)

2 hours ago, jernej93 said:

He is having a great season at Porto, second best overall player in Portugal league and third best left back in group stages of Champions league with more than 3 games (ratings by whoscored). 

I think he is tailor made for wingback position, could really make it here :)

I'd be really happy with either of these Telles,Sandro or Guerreiro

Chelsea reportedly scouting star left-back ahead of January move - but it's not Alex Sandro

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/chelsea-telles-january-transfer-juventus-14092123

"When he went to Galatasaray, we had an offer from Chelsea for Alex. But at the time, we had already confirmed a pre-contract with Galatasaray, and we could not go back," Otto told Sport Witness.

"But there was information exchange, last year too. And I believe that maybe one day he will play for Chelsea.

22 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Kenedy maybe leave 

so telles??

20 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Yeah I hope so considering the low financial investment compared to Sandro and his dwindling performance...

Telles anyway I reckon.But like Conte the choice isn't ours.

We just gotta hope Granny doesn't think shes done enough in Jan to earn her wedge.which apparently (back in 2016) was £1.5mill. 5th on list behind Levy,Gazidis,Soriano and obviously top Woodward. Admittedly shes £1mill below the 2 Mancs, £800k behind Gooners and £600k Spuds. Maybe we should pay all the club purely on performance related efforts lol Maybe good for the players and might earn even more than now.

7 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Chelsea have reportedly put in a €25m bid for Alex Telles. Demanded fee is believed to be around €30m however the bid will be enough to secure his services due to FFP issues. [Various Sources]

i hope to be true 

Cant see owt about it

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You