Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

2 hours ago, oldportblue said:

Chelsea makes offer for Real Madrid's Danilo: Manchester City also interested

"A possible future in the Premier League for Danilo. There are two English clubs that are interested in the Brazilian fullback. Chelsea have formulated an offer to the Spanish club, but Manchester City is also interested. A phone call from Guardiola and a Chelsea-Manchester City duel will also play out in the transfer market."

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-makes-offer-for-real-madrids-danilo-manchester-city-also-interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't understand why city is interested in him after getting Walker 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, the wes said:

Probs just talk mate like apparently man utd was interested in bakayoko etc etc. I just can't wait for this window to close,each day I get more depressed haha.

Waiting for the statement;

Chelsea FC are delighted to announce the signing of Danilo from Real Madrid. Antonio Conte has confirmed this was the final signing we needed and everyone at Chelsa is delighted with the fucking wafer thin squad we have...

More to follow.

:lol:

As mentioned above, why the fuck would City be after a £30m RB after buying another one for £50m just 2 days ago? And why would Danilo even consider going there when the main reason he'd leave Madrid is because he's behind Carvahal?

Just sounds like City trying to hoard players like they do with attacking midfielders.

El Confidencial the Spanish version of BBC when it comes to the two big Madrid clubs. Deal pretty much done and dusted.

Basically they say in the article that Florentino Perez wants to totally get rid of Jorge Mendes' influence at the club following the tax fraud allegations and Danilo is now the last player in Mendes' books he needs to get rid of.

Coentrao, Pepe and James have already left this summer - Danilo the last one standing will be gone too. Danilo is not represented by Mendes' agency directly, but the influencial agent intermediates Danilo's every move/contract.

Of course, Cristiano Ronaldo is also managed by Jorge Mendes. But Ronaldo is Ronaldo...

Danilo was offered to several clubs - Juventus and Chelsea the most interested ones. Juventus have offered £18M, which Madrid did not accept. Chelsea have made a £28M offer and Danilo is soon to be a Chelsea player.

Danilo's replacement at Madrid - Achraf Hakimi. A player Zidane likes very much (Maghrebi as well), already with Madrid on the US tour.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Waiting for the statement;

Chelsea FC are delighted to announce the signing of Danilo from Real Madrid. Antonio Conte has confirmed this was the final signing we needed and everyone at Chelsa is delighted with the fucking wafer thin squad we have...

More to follow.

:lol:

Almost there mate, but we still haven't send Remy, Christensen and Kenedy on loands :D

13 hours ago, the wes said:

Papers must create reaces between clubs for every player. Its more exciting this way,

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You