test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chelsea4

Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Started by Chelsea4,

257 posts in this topic

Whats your opinion on this guy? haven't really seen much of him but heard people saying her was really bad last season

4 hours ago, yuvala said:

Whats your opinion on this guy? haven't really seen much of him but heard people saying her was really bad last season

I think defender needs to play regular week-to-week football to really see his worth :) His last "full" season as regular starter was at Porto where he was pretty da*n good ;) 

Chelsea? and MetsajCFC like this

He is a good player and surely better than moses.

I hope that Conte can work his confidence that maybe he lost in Real Madrid. He have a nice potential and surely he will be a great and important player.. Im very happy with this interest.

There are a lot of potential and "material" for Conte to work with Danilo

And I can guarantee that Porto fans preferred Danilo over Alex Sandro. Without any doubt.

With the problems that Chelsea have in this market, Danilo can be a great solution without spend a lot of money.

These are the cases that define a good manager. If Conte "recover" Danilo it will be another testament of is quality.

Sorry for my english, it's a little poor.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

A lot of people don't like him. Say he's trash...... 

A lot said that about Alonso, I come to the conclusion ppl talk shit and just judge a player for your self give them a chance.

Fernando and MefiX19 like this

He is great finisher with both legs.

He was better as "interior"/midfielder imo.

Played part of his first season at Madrid with a injury in the ankle, because Carvajal was also injuried.

Made some dumb mistakes, lost the confidence; needs to move on.

If Conte can fix his confidence again he will be the one of the best RB out there.

quickpassnmove likes this

9 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

He is great finisher with both legs.

He was better as "interior"/midfielder imo.

Played part of his first season at Madrid with a injury in the ankle, because Carvajal was also injuried.

Made some dumb mistakes, lost the confidence; needs to move on.

If Conte can fix his confidence again he will be the one of the best RB out there.

I second to that. Danilo needs a fresh start, looks completely lost at Madrid and worst of it all - has Carvajal, probably the best right back in the world ATM, as a direct competitor.

The Danilo of Porto was an animal on the right hand side, a joy to watch, think the RWB position would fit him like a glove.

Very excited about this and truly hope he ends up here. The Danilo of Madrid - would not touch with a barge pole. But his two year spell in Spain does not tell the whole story. There is a tremendous player in there that has lost his confidence. Under the right guidance of a terrific manager Antonio Conte he will go back to his old form.

NiclasCFC, akgw13 and !Hazard! like this

Would be a very welcomed addition. Think we would be getting a motivated talented player who wants to prove he belongs in the Brazil squad heading for the WC. Id expect Conte to be the ideal coach for him and get the best out of the player same way as Moses. Would be thrilled if he signs here. 

7 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

22212.png

We already know he has a "supposed" agreement with Chelsea. It's the agreement with Real Madrid that's the issue....

Conte's system and coaching made Victor Moses look class in a title winning side. In a position he was t even familiar with before last season. Don't see why anyone would be against this. If he doesn't return to his Porto quality then at least we'd have decent cover at RWB. If he does, we have a big upgrade on Moses.

It's a bit of a "no lose" situation in my eyes. 

It's funny how by each passing day, journalists say we are getting closer in the Danilo deal. If It was all true, so far we could feel the aroma when Danilo farts due to inredible closeness we have made between us and him.

Hopefully deal is concluded soon, we need some depth in fullback positions.

Hybrid Angel and Chelsea? like this

I actually feel confident about this signing. The talent is there as everyone can see by looking at how he performed at Porto. Maybe playing as a wingback and being supported by Kante and Azpilicueta will bring out the best of him. Next summer he will be worth Alex Sandro money if he decides to join Chelsea now.

Chelsea? likes this