Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we're buying LB not RB. Anyway, if Danilo really comes we will be offensively very strong on the right side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't make assumptions just because he's Brazilian. He's not a great FB in either phase of the game

If we can get both Danilo and Sandro our pace and technique in wide areas will be insane. Just sucks that the Sandro rumors have completely died. And I can't imagine they'd allow both Bonucci and Sandro to leave in the same summer. Barzagli and Chiellini are old as well so they'll need to replace them soon.

13 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Not sure if we want Danilo because we really want him or just to hijack Juve since we are not getting Sandro...

To my understanding juve cant sign him anymore, because they've reached their max amount of non-EU players ?

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we can get both Danilo and Sandro our pace and technique in wide areas will be insane. Just sucks that the Sandro rumors have completely died. And I can't imagine they'd allow both Bonucci and Sandro to leave in the same summer. Barzagli and Chiellini are old as well so they'll need to replace them soon.

We should never allowed this situation at first place. We should wrapped this deal 2-3 weeks ago when Juve wanted to sell for €65-€70m. 

I think he will be a good wing back for us. Few years ago before he made the move to Madrid, he was great at Porto, he has maybe found it a bit tough at Real which a lot of players do in all fairness but I think he will thrive as a wing back for us. 

14 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think he will be a good wing back for us. Few years ago before he made the move to Madrid, he was great at Porto, he has maybe found it a bit tough at Real which a lot of players do in all fairness but I think he will thrive as a wing back for us. 

Agreed, chelsea he will be given a chance. Real Madrid is a hard club to go to and preform took bale long enough, James has struggled and lets not even go into Woodgate lmao.

20 hours ago, zekinjo said:

We should never allowed this situation at first place. We should wrapped this deal 2-3 weeks ago when Juve wanted to sell for €65-€70m. 

And how the hell do you know what Juve wanted two or three weeks ago? This kind of post, this kind of thinking, is really irritating.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You