test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chelsea4

Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Started by Chelsea4,

275 posts in this topic

If we can get both Danilo and Sandro our pace and technique in wide areas will be insane. Just sucks that the Sandro rumors have completely died. And I can't imagine they'd allow both Bonucci and Sandro to leave in the same summer. Barzagli and Chiellini are old as well so they'll need to replace them soon.

Not sure if we want Danilo because we really want him or just to hijack Juve since we are not getting Sandro...

13 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Not sure if we want Danilo because we really want him or just to hijack Juve since we are not getting Sandro...

To my understanding juve cant sign him anymore, because they've reached their max amount of non-EU players ?

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we can get both Danilo and Sandro our pace and technique in wide areas will be insane. Just sucks that the Sandro rumors have completely died. And I can't imagine they'd allow both Bonucci and Sandro to leave in the same summer. Barzagli and Chiellini are old as well so they'll need to replace them soon.

We should never allowed this situation at first place. We should wrapped this deal 2-3 weeks ago when Juve wanted to sell for €65-€70m. 

I think he will be a good wing back for us. Few years ago before he made the move to Madrid, he was great at Porto, he has maybe found it a bit tough at Real which a lot of players do in all fairness but I think he will thrive as a wing back for us. 

14 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I think he will be a good wing back for us. Few years ago before he made the move to Madrid, he was great at Porto, he has maybe found it a bit tough at Real which a lot of players do in all fairness but I think he will thrive as a wing back for us. 

Agreed, chelsea he will be given a chance. Real Madrid is a hard club to go to and preform took bale long enough, James has struggled and lets not even go into Woodgate lmao.

On 12/07/2017 at 1:26 PM, Barbara said:

Such a second level player...

If he can recapture his Porto/Santos form we'll have a good player on our hands if we do get him. He was rated higher than Sandro at Porto. 

20 hours ago, zekinjo said:

We should never allowed this situation at first place. We should wrapped this deal 2-3 weeks ago when Juve wanted to sell for €65-€70m. 

And how the hell do you know what Juve wanted two or three weeks ago? This kind of post, this kind of thinking, is really irritating.

manpe, Amblève. and MetsajCFC like this

If I had to choose between Alex Sandro for 70mln or Danilo for 30mln, I would pick Sandro any day. I know they are playing on different positions and having a good RWB(I'm not so sure Danilo is) in the team might be more important than new LWB, but I can't see both of them coming to Chelsea this summer, so I'd prefer Alex Sandro who I believe can bring more quality to the team than Danilo.

Danilo is a fine player (just doesn't get enough chances at Madrid), and honestly Moses needs replacing in the starting XI more than Alonso. I'd be okay with this I think.  

TheIceMan likes this

Real Madrid have set their sights on Paris Saint-Germain right-back Thomas Meunier if Danilo joins Chelsea, reports Marca.

31 fucking millions for Danilo and we were too cheap to pay 12m to Raiola. This transfer window is the most bizarre clown shitshow. The Danilo of last season was basically the version of Bosingwa we all unfortunately remember.

Leif likes this

2 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

31 fucking millions for Danilo and we were too cheap to pay 12m to Raiola. This transfer window is the most bizarre clown shitshow. The Danilo of last season was basically the version of Bosingwa we all unfortunately remember.

It was a made up story just to tell everyone that Lukaku chooses money.