Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Plenty. I'm not opposed to every player, but going for someone that has struggled in La Liga to start with isn't an ideal option.

My bad thought u was replying to my comment about the OX lad

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Real Madrid rejected Chelsea offer of €25m for Danilo but accepted Juventus's €20m offer because of the good relationship between them. (AS)

Hahahaha Wtf. 😂😂

Fake news obviously. No club refuses more money.

Havent seen him play that much, what do you guys think about him ? Clear upgrade on moses ?

Not at all and this comes from someone who thinks Moses is an incredible limited hardworking player.

2 hours ago, Artandur said:

Havent seen him play that much, what do you guys think about him ? Clear upgrade on moses ?

He's terrible. He was a defensive liability for Madrid anytime carvajal was injured. But I want us to pretend like we're showing interest and raise the price for Juventus since they're being so stubborn about Sandro. They need to replace Alves so we can threaten to make it an expensive replacement.... 

48 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Not at all and this comes from someone who thinks Moses is an incredible limited hardworking player.

19 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

He's terrible. He was a defensive liability for Madrid anytime carvajal was injured. But I want us to pretend like we're showing interest and raise the price for Juventus since they're being so stubborn about Sandro. They need to replace Alves so we can threaten to make it an expensive replacement.... 

Great. Hope the reports are rubbish then

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Juventus have met with Aurier's agent. PSG want €25 million, he's easier to sign then Danilo. (Di Marzio)

We could now try and sign Danilo.

We should just go for Aurier instead. Aurier and Sandro on flanks would be power overload.

Danilo is not that bad. Real is known for destroying some good players and making them look like pub players. With that said Aurier is a whole other beast but he has problems like Costa. Anyone we bring hope it's quality and has potential. Semedo, Ox, Aurier or Danilo lots to pick from, hopefully Conte makes the right move here again.

There's a reason Real Madrid spent a fortune on him, surely? Obviously hugely talented. Can't say I've watched him much but a bit of YouTube research I watched yesterday made him look absolutely top class. If there's any coach who can bring out the talent that's there it's Conte. He had Moses playing RWB at a great level for goodness sake.

In a cut price deal he's worth a punt.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

There's a reason Real Madrid spent a fortune on him, surely? Obviously hugely talented. Can't say I've watched him much but a bit of YouTube research I watched yesterday made him look absolutely top class. If there's any coach who can bring out the talent that's there it's Conte. He had Moses playing RWB at a great level for goodness sake.

In a cut price deal he's worth a punt.

He young so the pressure at Real definitely got to him he is very talented would be a idealy signing for RWB.

The few matches I saw him play, he was bad, and I´ve got a friend who is a massive Real fan, and he literally wants him nowhere near Madrid. I don´t know if it´s that bad, but the only input I´ve had on this guy is that he is terrible

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You