test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Chelsea4

Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Started by Chelsea4,

275 posts in this topic

Real Madrid rejected Chelsea offer of €25m for Danilo but accepted Juventus's €20m offer because of the good relationship between them. (AS)

Hahahaha Wtf. 😂😂

Chelsea? likes this

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Real Madrid rejected Chelsea offer of €25m for Danilo but accepted Juventus's €20m offer because of the good relationship between them. (AS)

Hahahaha Wtf. 😂😂

Fake news obviously. No club refuses more money.

the wes and Dimitr like this

39 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Fake news obviously. No club refuses more money.

We did tell them to fuck off Hazard and Tibo. 

Havent seen him play that much, what do you guys think about him ? Clear upgrade on moses ?

Havent seen him play that much, what do you guys think about him ? Clear upgrade on moses ?

Not at all and this comes from someone who thinks Moses is an incredible limited hardworking player.

2 hours ago, Artandur said:

He's terrible. He was a defensive liability for Madrid anytime carvajal was injured. But I want us to pretend like we're showing interest and raise the price for Juventus since they're being so stubborn about Sandro. They need to replace Alves so we can threaten to make it an expensive replacement.... 

48 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Not at all and this comes from someone who thinks Moses is an incredible limited hardworking player.

19 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

He's terrible. He was a defensive liability for Madrid anytime carvajal was injured. But I want us to pretend like we're showing interest and raise the price for Juventus since they're being so stubborn about Sandro. They need to replace Alves so we can threaten to make it an expensive replacement.... 

Great. Hope the reports are rubbish then

Juventus have met with Aurier's agent. PSG want €25 million, he's easier to sign then Danilo. (Di Marzio)

We could now try and sign Danilo.

Chelsea? likes this

Danilo is not that bad. Real is known for destroying some good players and making them look like pub players. With that said Aurier is a whole other beast but he has problems like Costa. Anyone we bring hope it's quality and has potential. Semedo, Ox, Aurier or Danilo lots to pick from, hopefully Conte makes the right move here again.

There's a reason Real Madrid spent a fortune on him, surely? Obviously hugely talented. Can't say I've watched him much but a bit of YouTube research I watched yesterday made him look absolutely top class. If there's any coach who can bring out the talent that's there it's Conte. He had Moses playing RWB at a great level for goodness sake.

In a cut price deal he's worth a punt.

Dimitr likes this

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

There's a reason Real Madrid spent a fortune on him, surely? Obviously hugely talented. Can't say I've watched him much but a bit of YouTube research I watched yesterday made him look absolutely top class. If there's any coach who can bring out the talent that's there it's Conte. He had Moses playing RWB at a great level for goodness sake.

In a cut price deal he's worth a punt.

He young so the pressure at Real definitely got to him he is very talented would be a idealy signing for RWB.

The few matches I saw him play, he was bad, and I´ve got a friend who is a massive Real fan, and he literally wants him nowhere near Madrid. I don´t know if it´s that bad, but the only input I´ve had on this guy is that he is terrible

Barbara and kellzfresh like this

Chelsea want Sandro and Danilo, offering €30m to Real Madrid which is significantly higher than Juventus €23m offer (Il Rep).

akgw13 likes this

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-join-the-race-for-real-madrids-danilo-the-latest

Di Marzio saying Juventus are close to Douglas Costa of Bayern and he'd fill their last non-EU signing of the summer, leaving Chelsea free and clear to sign Danilo.

Not really convinced by this guy from what I've seen him at Real Madrid but he hasn't been playing as a wing-back so that could suit him pretty well and that's what Juve are planning for him too. For €25M I'd get him. 

15 minutes ago, Jype said:

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-join-the-race-for-real-madrids-danilo-the-latest

Di Marzio saying Juventus are close to Douglas Costa of Bayern and he'd fill their last non-EU signing of the summer, leaving Chelsea free and clear to sign Danilo.

Not really convinced by this guy from what I've seen him at Real Madrid but he hasn't been playing as a wing-back so that could suit him pretty well and that's what Juve are planning for him too. For €25M I'd get him. 

Once Juventus hand Sandro to us they will have another non-EU signing available.