Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

And we are losing Matic and Costa. The paper thin squad hasn't improved.

I'm sorry but any squad improves when Matic leaves it.

1 hour ago, Chelsea? said:

Come on. Matic wasn't that bad. He was actually pretty decent. 

The last two season he's been average but  the season we won the league under Mourinho he was excellent that season 

32 minutes ago, the wes said:

The last two season he's been average but  the season we won it under Mourinho he was excellent that season 

This point of view again? Obviously I have to start by acknowledging that my differing view is just an opinion itself but I believe what I'm about to write very strongly.

Nemanja was a positive contributor in the first part of the 14/15 title campaign, but from late November on he slipped into the form we've witnessed since. I think it's a myth to say that he was good for the whole of that season. Indeed I know of a long standing Chelsea fan, a member of another forum, who never accepted the claim that our Serbian CM was that good in the early season either.

That person must think we were all suffering some form of collective hypnosis because he insisted that we were wrong to be praising Nemanja's performances. I confess I always dismissed his opinion at the time, but these days I'm not so sure. In some ways it's easier to believe that we were all blind to Nemanja's flaws, than that his form suddenly fell off a cliff and never recovered.

11 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

In this race I'm a City fan. 😊

Tricky situation this, if we miss Sandro and Mendy I'll be a bit worried about us having at least one really good WB. Who would you like to see us go for at LWB & RWB? 

41 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

What an idiot Danilo is. Time to f*** up there Mendy transfer

They are close to agreeing a deal with Mendy as well in the coming hours from what I saw. No chance.

We shouldn't wait for too long but we're still probably after Sandro and that's the reason why we're not connected with anyone else.

It's a little blurry situation considering Alex didn't renew his contract after Bonucci thing and I don't remember I've seen Marotta said anything about the deals off. 

I read somewhere that If Juve sign Matic (close) and Bernardeschi (almost done) that will be more then +€120m they've spent already. 

IMG_2523.thumb.PNG.017c28174863419257b5cb218451e512.PNG

Total:€76.7M + they will have to pay €40m for Douglas Costa in two years.

IMG_2524.thumb.PNG.1c2b96058acdfd5575d11b44df05e51f.PNG

Total:€69m

If they sign Bernardeschi and Matic and they aren't going to cost Juventus less than €70m that will be +€140m so they have to sell more, big. 

Well, that's only in theory and hypothetically.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You