Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

Stupid move by Danilo if he indeed ends up at City. Rumour was that he's looking to quit Real Madrid to play more instead of being just Carvajal's backup and then he goes to City after they just paid £50M for Walker who is guaranteed to play every game when fit. :lol:

At Chelsea he'd be challenging Moses and would have a real chance of breaking in the Starting XI if he did well. 

Wasn't that convinced by this guy to begin with, but don't really see many better options out there either. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing devils advocate here, but were we definitely  in for him?  Reports seemed to say so and i actually believed we were, but at beginning of window i considered Moses and Azpi as decent enough for RWB; and thought LWB was in need of an upgrade.

Marca will be all over this soon if its true that city have indeed got him

49 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Pathetic if true. It's not about whether you like the player or not, it's about us losing out in a 1 horse race again. Now we need to start from scratch, which we know will take a long time with no guarantees of not losing out again. The first week of July I was calm regarding our situation, but by now alarm bells are ringing.

1 minute ago, Sh0n3x said:

Now we will sign some average centre back and force the poor lad to play right back...

I've heard Rüdiger can do that. I guess RWB problem solved. :rolleyes:

I will believe the transfer when it is announced and he holds up the jersey. He isnt the end all be all of RWB options but he was a very good option for us. I hope we can do something to steal the deal. If not i wont be terribly upset but I think he has something to offer and will be a good player wherever he goes.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Pathetic if true. It's not about whether you like the player or not, it's about us losing out in a 1 horse race again. Now we need to start from scratch, which we know will take a long time with no guarantees of not losing out again. The first week of July I was calm regarding our situation, but by now alarm bells are ringing.

Can't be a one horse race if man city signs him deals don't happen overnight.

#justsaying

I have no clue how good this Danilo guy is but I know we were actually in for him and in an instant he is off to City where his chances of playing time are relatively low. That our board is incompetent we know already but dafuq has happened here?

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Wonderful news. Extremely pleased about this. City presumably are buying a backup. Not sure if he's up to it but that's their problem. We need a starter and that ain't this lad. Get Pereira.

Agree. 

Im very content on missing out on  Lukaku & Danilo. Especially the latter. But at the same token, if these are Conte/Emenalo/Marina Top priorities, missing out on two back-to-back is not a good look at all. 

Anyways, Perreria is a great shout, would be a lot cheaper as well. Would like a cheeky move for Chamberlain as well tbh. 

Can't think of any other RWB that are available tbh. 

Edit: and if it's Adama Traore... Scenes. 

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

I'm with Greavsie. Ricardo Pereira is impressive and easily the superior player. I can only hope the club will surprise by purchasing him.

You know the criteria. 

Physical attributes first, technical skills (if at all) later. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You