Victor Perez- Vitolo

milka

vitolo-entrevista-ktnE--620x349@abc.jpg

The Premier League champions Chelsea are interested in signing Sevilla winger Vitolo. Reports have emerged in Spain via Football Espana that Antonio Conte’s side have joined in the race for the highly-sought-after Spanish international, but the west-London club would have to battle it out with Atletico Madrid for the player, and also match the €40m release clause set by his southern-Spanish side.

Chelsea considering Vitolo move as Antonio Conte bids to add more new faces to champions (Mirror) #CFC

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I admit i know 0 about this player so ive been trying to find information on him. After some reading scouting reports etc that were similar, there was a line that stuck out and clarified to me why Conte would be after him.

" A strong runner with the ball, able to play on either flank, with a tireless work ethic and intelligent movement"

The boss certainly has a type!:lol:

Edit: he reminds me of a spanish Candreva! they even look similar. Conte was after Candreva before the inter move, perhaps he has found a spanish version 

Candreva.jpg

Vitolo.jpg

This guy is a brilliant, good enoigh to start in Atletico and would probably rotate with hazard Pedro and Willian here.

This os 60-70M quality 2 years from now at the price of 40 now, please get him.

For those who want to have an idea, might not tell all the story, he scored the third highest points in comunio ( different kind of fantasy liga but with more performance oriented scores rather than stats ) behind messi and suarez, he is so, so good.

Envoyé de mon SM-A510F en utilisant Tapatalk

Barely scores, barely assists against shit teams from La Liga would fit in perfectly with our other 2 wingers Willian and Pedro. Stop buying those short term crap solutions. Either go big for someone with class or stick with what we have. 

To hold down one of the RW/LW spot in our formation we need goals/assists. We/re too reliant on our ST and hazard. Pedro, normally uninspiring always gets my nod as he chips in with goals more than Willian

Not sure why there are comparisons being made with Pedro above; Vitolo is almost a complete clone of Willian in terms of play-style. He's pretty good, but a level below either one of our current RW options: he isn't as dangerous as Pedro is in the final-third, isn't as good at set-pieces or as fast as Willian, and doesn't seem to have any pre-existing love for Chelsea like Willian did before he joined.  I think that this would be a pointless purchase, and is a weird rumour to start with.  

12 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Don't need another winger that is of the same standard or arguably worse. Spend big for WC talent and leave it.

Why? We need depth on the wing something awful, not necessarily a WC winger to take over the right. Its not like Hazard and Pedro/Willian are shit and not up to par. We just need someone to A) Fill in for Hazard for the first month, and B ) ride the pine and be useful when someone inevitably gets banged up during our 4 competitions. With us spending 60m on Sandro, 35m on Bak, probs in the ballpark of 70-80m for a striker, and 60m for a center half, where you getting the cash from to buy a WC winger?

Pedro & Willian will never have an above average performance for us vs. the likes of Bayern, Barcelona, either Madrid team, Juventus. The proof's in the pudding who reliant we've been on Costa; no team with as many attack-orientated as we do has such little output. It isn't the tactics, it's the players. Willian will never be a starter for us again, and he will never give confidence if selected in the XI against any team who isn't in the bottom half of the table. 

Pedro's hot and cold.

Good enough? I don't think so. Adding Vitolo to that is fucking hilarious. He's good, but not very good. Roma-tier player. Not good enough to improve anyone in the top 6 of our league; and we shouldn't be thinking about 'depth' until the XI is stronger. If we had a world class right winger, then, this would be sensible.

I dont know much about Vitolo, but I saw him few times when he was making waves and got in spanish squad. Not sure what to think about him, but IMO he would be a quantity buy rather than extra quality. 40m is alot of dope and we should simply target better players if we want to improve that RW.

Im perfectly fine with Pedro for now, but if we have to go for someone to add competition and potential top quality, maybe replace Eden when he is injured or needs to rest etc, I would go for either Lemar or Bernardeschi.

Two wonderful players, young, hard workers and effcient. Both are lefties, but can play on either wing.

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Pedro & Willian will never have an above average performance for us vs. the likes of Bayern, Barcelona, either Madrid team, Juventus. The proof's in the pudding who reliant we've been on Costa; no team with as many attack-orientated as we do has such little output. It isn't the tactics, it's the players. Willian will never be a starter for us again, and he will never give confidence if selected in the XI against any team who isn't in the bottom half of the table. 

Pedro's hot and cold.

Good enough? I don't think so. Adding Vitolo to that is fucking hilarious.

Such little output? What team did you watch last season? We scored more goals than anyone last season, save Tottenham who scored one more. And that was with, I'll add, Costa being utter shit for half a season. So if we're soooo reliant on Costa, where did all those goals come from. We really don't need a 20 goal/ 15 assist player on the right wing. 9/9 from Pedro and 8/2 from Willian is more than plenty and it won us the league last year. 

So tell me, ol' wise one, what WC winger would you go out and get in the window that could do significantly better than Pedro or Willian. 

1 hour ago, volfan89 said:

Such little output? What team did you watch last season? We scored more goals than anyone last season, save Tottenham who scored one more. And that was with, I'll add, Costa being utter shit for half a season. So if we're soooo reliant on Costa, where did all those goals come from. We really don't need a 20 goal/ 15 assist player on the right wing. 9/9 from Pedro and 8/2 from Willian is more than plenty and it won us the league last year. 

So tell me, ol' wise one, what WC winger would you go out and get in the window that could do significantly better than Pedro or Willian. 

Yeah, little output. I watched a team who relied on 1 player for all the goals. Tell me who consistently scored in the league other than Costa. ..

And that's little output when you consider our forward line costs about 100m, not even half of that fee being that 1 player banging in all the goals. It's called 'in relative terms', what I said.

Which winger would I sign? I'd consider the following, and especially push for the first option, considering he'd be the hardest but most worthy of getting - Muller, I would've gone all out for Bernardo Silva (and it's shocking we didn't), I'd look at the ultra-productive & unsettled Douglas Costa, I'd offer Robben a homecoming, I'd go for Alexis Sanchez, I'd even look at Chamberlain since he's simply in a terrible team, with a bunch of talent in his own boots. Consider too, we've never had more money to spend. I'd even go all out for Bale, wouldn't you? He's another unsettled player, another proven, ultra-effective player.

And that's not counting the absolute hoards of talent in Turkey right now; they're having their boom. Too many 21 year olds there would walk right into any top team currently.

Who would you bring in? You don't think there's any options better than Pedro? 

If you want to win big, you buy big. You don't stick with Pedro who isn't getting any better and buy Vitolo. 2 players who'll have 0 value in 3 years. Then who'll you buy?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You