Lorenzo Insigne

Unionjack

Lorenzo Insigne

Lorenzo%20Insigne.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3785215/chelsea-transfer-news-lorenzo-insigne-eden-hazard/

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte eyes swoop for £45m Napoli star Lorenzo Insigne as Eden Hazard’s replacement as Real Madrid swoop

Blues plotting £45million move for Serie A attacker as Real Madrid step up efforts for Belgian

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHELSEA TO MAKE INSIGNE BID

Chelsea are readying a €51m bid for Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Premier League champions will offer Insigne €12m a season if Eden Hazard leaves to join Real Madrid.

FlagShare

LikeReply

8 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Can't sell Hazard.  I don't really care who the replacement is.  The situation is a no-go.

It's the sun reporting it mate I wouldn't be to worry about it 

On 2017-6-13 at 8:53 AM, Unionjack said:

Lorenzo Insigne

Lorenzo%20Insigne.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3785215/chelsea-transfer-news-lorenzo-insigne-eden-hazard/

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte eyes swoop for £45m Napoli star Lorenzo Insigne as Eden Hazard’s replacement as Real Madrid swoop

Blues plotting £45million move for Serie A attacker as Real Madrid step up efforts for Belgian

Tricky wee player but he's no hazard 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Tricky wee player but he's no hazard 

Chelsea bid £100m for Napoli duo

Reports in Italy have claimed that Antonio Conte is turning to his home country for Chelsea's transfer business this summer. 

Gazetta dello Sport are reporting that the Blues have made a £97m double bid for forward Lorenzo Insigne and defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

They say the breakdown of the bid is £53m for Insigne and £44m for Koulibaly. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Good player, but should only ever be like a plan D. 

Who would you get ahead of him if we actualy needed new LW? 

There is no one as good as Eden on market. Isco, Bale, Alexis, Grizi are not options and neither is as good as Eden to begin with. Then you have players like Mahrez, Costa, the more realistic options.

If Insigne was RW, I would take him any day. Unfortunely his right foot is unreal good and he would be wasted on right side, there is no way he could be converted to RW.

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Who would you get ahead of him if we actualy needed new LW? 

There is no one as good as Eden on market. Isco, Bale, Alexis, Grizi are not options and neither is as good as Eden to begin with. Then you have players like Mahrez, Costa, the more realistic options.

If Insigne was RW, I would take him any day. Unfortunely his right foot is unreal good and he would be wasted on right side, there is no way he could be converted to RW.

Eden is one of those handful of Blues players that 99% of us agree about. Aye we can have a bitch or a moan now n then but any of us with our grey cells working would never want us to let him go. And I reckon the club would also do all they could to keep him. I think it would make Roman truly pissed off!

But we know our Eden and his want to goto RM and or work with his hero Zidane. So even with all Eden said about looking forward to CL etc etc we know how stuff can change dont we eh!

I was hoping we would get Morats to work with Eden/Rom but seems that boats sailed. So I reckon James would be great. He could take the LW (HOPEFULLY TILL Edens recovered and either Pedro/Willian on RW then put him over to RW when Edens on his legs.

Now I'm not sure if Contes got plans to keep both our current RWs for subs but hotta admit a Eden-Rom-James top line ooks nise.

I'd still like us to go after Sanchez tho specially IF Eden is about to leave us.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You