Chelsea Vs Chengdu Blades

DavidEU

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very very comfortable first half.

Di Santo could well get on in the second half and get a few against this team. SWP will probably come off. He hasnt really had an impact in the game apart from the through ball for Anelka to get the first.

Goals goals goals......thats what I want in the second half :D

Very impressive first half display. Nicolas Anelka has been absolutely brilliant; a goal and an assist, and some fantastic touches and efforts from range. Looks a different player to the guy we saw last season, but this opposition is very poor. Good run out for the lads, though, nice confidence boost to be scoring lots of goals as well.

Tri-Blue, heard of the edit button? :lol::P

Edited by BlueLion

I didn't agree with some of the "fouls" committed by Anelka. He's been terrific.

SWP has been great. Just his two shots have been quite a bit awry. But, he's played some great balls.

I feel bad for the defence and Cech. They must be bored as all hell.

ok i turned on at 5-0, its now 7-0 and tbh by judging on what i have seen in the 13 mins ive been watching, i dunno why its not 20-0. Aint got a clue who scored the goals but i'm sure i'll soon see lol. Wish i had seen the whole game, fucking work!

Anyway, 7-0 full time lol. This team actually has the Sheffield united badge....

Edited by OllieCFC

Nice work out for the team. 7-0 was a fair relection of the match, although it could have been a bucketfull more.

Nice to see Joe Cole back in the team and scoring. Malouda looked good when he came on and Di Santo at the end....:lol:....he couldnt do that again if he tried.