Chelsea Vs Chengdu Blades

DavidEU

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its game 2 not game 1 :P

I spose it will be similar todays match where we should coast to a pretty easy win. We played some good stuff today and scored some excellent goals and we can carry on from that, this game should go the same way. Would like Anelka to score really. The poor bugger needs one

David, you're doing a me and getting the sub-titles mixed up :lol: Must be a side effect of making these posts :lol:

Fancy another strong win. Apparently Guangzhou are one of the stronger teams in the Chinese league!

David, you're doing a me and getting the sub-titles mixed up :lol: Must be a side effect of making these posts :lol:

Fancy another strong win. Apparently Guangzhou are one of the stronger teams in the Chinese league!

The mighty Chinese League!!!! :lol:

No they're not. They are 8th at the mo.

Some unknown facts about Chengdu Blades:

They name translated means Chengdu Sheffield United,they were founded in the 1996.They were bought by Sheffield so they share ''the Blades'' part with thier owners.Few years back they were accused of match fixing.And Dave is right they are not one of the best teams in China.

Hopefully we can have the same workout in this game as we did last night. More match fitness and working on our play. Hopefully Joe Cole will be fit for this one and hopefully Bosingwa can recover. Doesn't sound like Sheva will be ready for this one and i don't think Ballack will take any part either although i think he will joing up with the squad before this game.

I am sure Scolari will try something different again in this game. These games are all about fitness and assessment. We want to be seeing the same again from the lads, good passing and good movement to create plenty of chances to score and hopefully score plenty of goals also

I'm looking forward to what formation Scolari will put out, it'll be interseting to see how versatile our squad is. I'm also pretty excited about seeing Di Santo again, I love that Scolari incoperates young players!

And I hope we'll get to see some of Sheva and Ballack this pre season though, considering they probably wont play tomorrow either.

anyone knows a stream ?

i want to see some of the new players, especially di santo before pl and cl starts again..

hope you dudes have some

Same here, I want to watch this game live, even though it means waking up early. :thumbsup: