test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Discussion Topic

Started by BlueLion.,

555 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Sorry for the issues with the prediction league in the last month.

Had a few issues over Christmas when my grandfather had lung cancer and was gradually getting worse then at the start of December had a stroke and was pretty much physically disabled. I was back home from uni over Christmas and had to help out until he passed away very recently.

Back at uni now and exams coming up soon and hopefully after that i'll be able to get back to posting on here and add up the scores from all the weeks i've missed. In the meantime i'll open up some threads for the upcoming games so we can all get back to the game.

I hope you don't think i'm all after sympathy or pity, because i'm not, I just thought i'd let you all know the truth about why I suddenly disappeared.

Anyway, let the game continue :).

Stingray likes this

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys, Girls & Kevin Ashburner....

FINALLY the new table is up!!

Sorry once again for the huge delay, but i'll be back until the end of the season running it now.

And in case anyone was wondering, YES I did enforce the double points for the wildcard game vs West Ham on Boxing Day, the next is against Villa in February.

Chelsea v Bradford FA Cup [been told to put my prediction here]

Result : Chelsea Win
Full-time score : (Chelsea goals for first) : 3 - 0
Chelsea's first goalscorer : Willian

i couldnt get it to log in i know its late but if you could please still count my prediction (its only 732pm)

Match Result Chelsea win

Full time score 2-1

Chelsea's first goalscorer : Costa

PLEASE VIPER :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i couldnt get it to log in i know its late but if you could please still count my prediction (its only 732pm)

Match Result Chelsea win

Full time score 2-1

Chelsea's first goalscorer : Costa

PLEASE VIPER :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can include it, but unfortunately for both you and Chelsea it's not going to be any points...

The_Flash likes this

I can include it, but unfortunately for both you and Chelsea it's not going to be any points...

Aww thank you for including it, your the best, but as you said sadly for us I got everything wrong anyway lol

But thank you anyway :)

I am annoyed at myself all season I've never missed predictions but I missed it last game and today but I wouldn't have guessed 3-0 to west brom anyway :/ lol

I am annoyed at myself all season I've never missed predictions but I missed it last game and today but I wouldn't have guessed 3-0 to west brom anyway :/ lol

Lol there's no points for anyone in the last game. The most negative people predicted a draw (me included) but I don't think any of us foresaw it going that badly!!! xD

The new table is up! Title is going right to the wire (unlike the PL!) between T.T. & chelsea blue. Good luck you 2!

boshman has 3rd wrapped up, but 4th to 9th is still fairly close and there's a lot to play for there.

LeonDavis23 rounds out our top 10 with The_Flash unfortunately looking like they're going to narrowly miss out.

The_Flash likes this

Final table is up! First of all congratulations are in order for our 2014/15 Prediction League Champion...... T.T.!

Who eventually won out in a narrow race with chelsea blue.

Thankyou and well done to everyone that took part! The following reputation points will be awarded as per the Rules:

1st - T.T. - 150 rep points.

2nd - chelsea blue - 100 rep points.

3rd - boshman - 80 rep points.

4th - Thendo - 60 rep points.

5th - Special Juan - 40 rep points.

6th & 7th - KevinAshburner & Viper22 - 30 rep points.

8th, 9th & 10th - didierforever, Jusek & LeonDavis23 - 20 rep points.

Once again thankyou everyone for taking part and I hope to see you all again at the start of next season!

Some statistics for the statisticians out there:

Most number of GW predictions made: 54 out of 54 - T.T., chelsea blue & Thendo.

Highest individual score for a gameweek (non-wildcard): 8 - Scored by T.T., chelsea blue & didierforever in GW4 vs Swansea (H).

Highest individual score for a gameweek (wildcard included): 14 - Scored by boshman in GW34 vs Aston Villa (A).

Highest average score (overall): 12 - Ryan Fong with a score of 12 in 1 GW.

Highest average score (5 or more predictions): 3.8 - Strike with a score of 19 in 5 GWs.

Highest average score (10 or more predictions): 3.1 - Bytek with a score of 31 in 10 GWs.

Lowest average score (10 or more predictions): 0.9 - Mungii with a score of 9 in 10 GWs.

Lowest average score (30 or more predictions): 1.9 - Becky with a score of 100 in 53 GWs.

Most scores of 0: 18 - didierforever in 51 GWs.

Least scores of 0 (10 or more predictions): 2 - Bytek in 10 GWs.

Least scores of 0 (30 or more predictions): 10 - CHOULO19 in 39 GWs.

Most scores of above 0: 43 - T.T. in 54 GWs.

Most number of GWs competed in without scoring a 0: 4 - iceboy.

Most scores of 10 or above: 3 - chelsea blue, boshman & KevinAshburner

Highest Total GW Score: 171 - GW1 vs Burnley (A).

Highest Average GW Score (wildcard GWs included): 7.55 - GW51 vs Palace (H).

Highest Average GW Score (wildcard GWs excluded): 5.1 - GW18 vs WBA (H).

Lowest Total GW Score: 0 - GW16 vs Maribor (A), GW20 vs Sunderland (A), GW31 vs Bradford (A) & GW53 vs WBA (A).

Lowest Average GW Score that is not 0: 0.18 - GW22 vs Newcastle (A).

All GW Total Points scored by single person: GW22 vs Newcastle (A), all 3 points scored by Laylabelle.