test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Discussion Topic

Started by BlueLion.,

555 posts in this topic

Table has been updated to include the Villa result, and we have ANOTHER new leader in the shape of didierforever. Congratulations to Laylabelle for being the only one to correctly predict the first Chelsea goalscorer - Oscar!

New table is up! Congratulations to our new leader @T.T. who was also the only member to correctly predict the score!

Theres a patten going on here lol..was gana predic Matic in the week...didn't..he scored..was gana put Hazard..didn't he scored...watch on Saturday be Matic again lol

Viper22 likes this

Table has been updated to include Crystal Palace and Maribor results.

@Becky & @beyondinvisible have been the top scorers in this period, so well done! And @Jusek must have been slightly gutted with the final Chelsea goal, seeing as without that he would've predicted the result perfectly against Maribor...

Wildcards

• Randomly-assigned fixtures will be labelled wildcard gameweeks. These work in the same way as normal gameweeks, however, the difference is any points you achieve will be doubled.
  • For example, if you correctly predicted that Chelsea would beat Arsenal 2-0, and that Drogba would be the first goalscorer, you would normally receive six points - in a wildcard gameweek, this would be doubled to 12.
  • There will be a maximum of five wildcard gameweeks, all of which will be Premier League fixtures.

Mate, I'm assuming you just copied this part from the rules thread, because either the underlined part is wrong or I have forgotten what the changes made to the rules this season are (which I did tbh :D).

Mate, I'm assuming you just copied this part from the rules thread, because either the underlined part is wrong or I have forgotten what the changes made to the rules this season are (which I did tbh :D).

I copied it from the rules thread, i'll change it :P.

CHOULO19 likes this

@Jusek must have been slightly gutted with the final Chelsea goal, seeing as without that he would've predicted the result perfectly against Maribor...

Well, it was a hell of a goal by Hazard so I don't mind. :D

Viper22 likes this

Hey guys, not sure if the forum's confused with the clocks changing or what but the Man Utd thread's already been locked and kick off isn't for half an hour.

No worries if this doesn't count, just thought I'd post this somewhere just in case

Chelsea win

2-1

Hazard

Crap yeah sorry about that. It is to do with the clocks changing. I'll count that prediction and I've made a note of it so no changing ;P.

Thought it might have been me - I'm always confused for like a week after the clocks change!

After all that it would have been nice to actually get any points for it... Thanks RVP :/

Viper22 likes this

New table is up (i'm going to persist with announcing this) and @chelsea blue is still giving everyone a lesson in predicting. @didierforever is on the way up though, being the only one to correctly predict the Spurs score and that Hazard would be the first scorer, well done mate!

didierforever likes this

So annoyed I forgot to put one for the hull game so went on early to put my derby prediction but it's not there, am I missing it?

So I don't forget to check again I am putting my prediction here so I don't miss out again

Result : Chelsea win

Score : 3-1 to Chelsea

First goalscorer : Drogba

Chelsea - West Ham topic seems to be locked with 1hr 45mins til kickoff, so I'll pop my prediction here and hope it counts!

Chelsea win

2-0

Costa