test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlueLion.

Discussion Topic

Started by BlueLion.,

555 posts in this topic
I am scared that T.T. has started great again....this will be another lovely prediction year...

I wish luck to all of us boyz!

Fixxxx :P

Bastard SWP for getting in the way of Maloudas hopeless shot and deflecting it in.... I had 6-0 you midget!

Ah well, not a bad start, solid. Came back just in time. T.T scares me, he only comes here to predict and hes very good at it. Hes like some kinda robot....

Bastard SWP for getting in the way of Maloudas hopeless shot and deflecting it in.... I had 6-0 you midget!

Ah well, not a bad start, solid. Came back just in time. T.T scares me, he only comes here to predict and hes very good at it. Hes like some kinda robot....

:DWell I'm looking forward to the new Prediction League Season. I want to try and hang on to the title.

Are these pre-season friendlies counting towards the 2008/09 prediction leagure proper, or do we start again with the Portsmouth game ?

Cheers, TT

:lol:

Everyone - just so you are aware - terry26 made an excellent suggestion to me over PM, that I would impliment the date of the match and KO time as part of the information in order for people to become aware of deadlines moreso.

:lol:

Everyone - just so you are aware - terry26 made an excellent suggestion to me over PM, that I would impliment the date of the match and KO time as part of the information in order for people to become aware of deadlines moreso.

Stick the deadline below your sig, Just incase someone forgets to have a look in the predictions thread.

That way everyones bound to see it as you are the post tart around here :whistling:

It would appear BL removed it at some point and has forgotten to put up a new one!