Jerome Boateng

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Liuxas said:

0.011%  we will get him. No way Bayern gonna sell him to us.

Tbh they played Hummels-Martinez alot more this season because Boateng was injured but also kinda shit through the season. 

They just signed Sule. I agree it would be difficult but if he left I wouldnt be that surprised.

Considering how poor he was this season, Im not even sure it would be grear buy for us anyway.

7 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

There is a good chance he is sold, not sure where though.

He has been third choice when available, also he had a falling out with Bayern management(Rummenigge). 

Would you happen to know what that was about? The fall out? 

47 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Would you happen to know what that was about? The fall out? 

Rummenigge acused Boatang poor performances due to Jerome lifestyle early in the season, him being more concerned with his brand+PR rather then football. Boatang said he can "only laugh", and it is believed their relationship hasent been the same.

Anyway Martinez and Hummels are preferred by Carlo, and they have signed a really promising CB in Sule.

I get the sense they will sell him, maybe Barca.

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

Rummenigge acused Boatang poor performances due to Jerome lifestyle early in the season, him being more concerned with his brand+PR rather then football. Boatang said he can "only laugh", and it is believed their relationship hasent been the same.

Anyway Martinez and Hummels are preferred by Carlo, and they have signed a really promising CB in Sule.

I get the sense they will sell him, maybe Barca.

Ahh that's right, forgot that happened. Thanks. 

Yeah, I was reading some rumours it was Madrid that are looking at Boateng to replace Pepe as he's off to Inter Milan. And will look to keep Vallejo next season a replacement for Nacho. 

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, milka said:

#Chelsea have been in touch with Bayern Munich over Jerome Boateng’s availability this summer. [Sky Italia]

Bonucci , Koulibaly , Van Dijk , Manolas , Boateng , who ?! 

djilobodji

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You