• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

6 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

lol I'm a bigger fan of Matic than most on this board but he's not as good as you say. 

He's probably even better ...

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill

Moses   Matic Kante   Alonso

Pedro Hazard

Costa

As good as Fabregas has been lately, I'd give the nod to Matic over him in the cup final and bring Fabregas on, if we need a goal or have to slow down the tempo

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill

Moses   Matic Kante   Alonso

Pedro Hazard

Costa

As good as Fabregas has been lately, I'd give the nod to Matic over him in the cup final and bring Fabregas on, if we need a goal or have to slow down the tempo

This.

Even though Costa will do fuck all again. I think Batshuayi might be better as he offers a bit more pace. 

Arsenal are missing a lot of defenders so. They will probably play Welbeck, Walfraud and Giroud up front, so Matic sitting deep in the midfield wouldn't be a bad idea.

11 hours ago, Dahnald said:

This.

Even though Costa will do fuck all again. I think Batshuayi might be better as he offers a bit more pace. 

Arsenal are missing a lot of defenders so. They will probably play Welbeck, Walfraud and Giroud up front, so Matic sitting deep in the midfield wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'd play Matic in a Offense/Defense Switching Playmaker Role, right betwen Pedro/Hazard and Kante ...

Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill

Moses  Kante Alonso

Matic
Pedro                Hazard

Costa

I'm already somewhat sick of watching his Playmaker Abilities being wasted Match by Match basically ... I believe Conte needs to think beyond his Defensive Strategy Approach in order to unleash Matics creative Force.

It would be destiny that we should put the final nail in their coffin. I hate these cunts so beating them in the final would make it the almost perfect season. 

Imagine beating them in "their" competition (4-0), Wenger signs a contract and Alexis moves to Stamford Bridge. One can dream, no? 

9 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I'd play Matic in a Offense/Defense Switching Playmaker Role, right betwen Pedro/Hazard and Kante ...

Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill

Moses  Kante Alonso

Matic
Pedro                Hazard

Costa

I'm already somewhat sick of watching his Playmaker Abilities being wasted Match by Match basically ... I believe Conte needs to think beyond his Defensive Strategy Approach in order to unleash Matics creative Force.

No matter how much you like him, you have to acknowledge that if you are going to play someone right behind our attack, it would be Fabregas. 

2 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

No matter how much you like him, you have to acknowledge that if you are going to play someone right behind our attack, it would be Fabregas. 

No matter how much you might like Fabregas, he is Defensively useless (Contrary to Matic, who has no significant Weaknesses).

Matic can do both, create our game and destroy theirs and he can reclaim the ball ... And as a DM he has 8 Assists to his Name this Season.

I'd give him a Chance at least.

On 5/22/2017 at 0:28 AM, Jason said:

Think Arsene Wegner has had concussion last few years lol keep them injuries coming ha ha ha Sanchez next (that thigh muscle looked dodgy? bookies shortening Cfc by the minute evens into 8/11 ffs for 90min cup win !

Chelsea cancel Premier League victory parade and Arsenal rule out potential plans in light of Manchester terrorist attack
http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/chelsea-cancel-premier-league-victory-parade-in-light-of-manchester-terrorist-attack-6658813/#ixzz4i0NWjmBg

Why we letting the terrorist win :middlefinger::fist:. That's what them scumbags want 

Gutted for this decision as I'm flying in for the match and hoped to be at the parade... I agree that this is just what they want, and I'm saying that as a citizen of a country that deals with and suffers from terror on a daily basis... The best thing to do is to continue our life and try our best preventing the next attack. Unfortunately, this is not somethong we can prevent altogether, and canceling this parade because of security reasons just doesn't send the right message.

I thought from the off that we're gonna win the cup........and 2-0

now whats really cheered me me up is:

Kosielny definately out

Sanchez a good possibility to be out..........and then join us:D

Chamberlain hamstring and possibly out

Gabriel stretchered off last game and possibly out

Fucking hell if we can't beat what's left, I dunno who we can beat lol

hes1ofus

Looks as though they'll be down to absolute bare bones along their defense. Their 3 best CB's may all be out and now Gibbs may be out as well. That likely means that they'll start with that young kid Holding and the old statue Mertesacker at the back.

We should be dominating their midfield and defense. If we manage to keep Sanchez and Ox quiet I don't see how we lose this.

19 hours ago, Footballover said:

Gutted for this decision as I'm flying in for the match and hoped to be at the parade... I agree that this is just what they want, and I'm saying that as a citizen of a country that deals with and suffers from terror on a daily basis... The best thing to do is to continue our life and try our best preventing the next attack. Unfortunately, this is not somethong we can prevent altogether, and canceling this parade because of security reasons just doesn't send the right message.

And inflicting Terror, you forgot that.

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

I don't like going into cup finals as favorites...

Same we do better when we're not! More wooooo when win and less annoyance somewhat when we don't.

Especially when it looks like could be straightforward then it ain't...

Still...let's do the double