• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

17 hours ago, Footballover said:

Yeah well, keep your bullshit to yourself if you don't have any idea what you are talking about. The difference between Israel and Europe right now is the fact that they are just starting to feel the terror and extremism of the radical islam (because they stole their lands as well, right?). Europe better keep Israel at hand because if there was no Israel, you were next. But Europe is already fucked anyway, so it doesn't really matter, you can keep with your antisemitic bullshit. 

Anyway, it's a shame you brought in politics into a football forum, because what I mentioned before was only a fact. 

1) I was not the one playing the victim of terror here.

2) You forgot that Israel exists because of Europe.

3) Pulling the racist card even though i didn't even mention any race/religion? Yeah, that doesn't work on me. I couldn't care less who you worship or what color your face has.

4) You were the one who brought politics up the moment you played the victim saying that you are dealing with terrorism

5) Don't reply to me, i don't wanna discuss politics here any further (because you have no clue and because this is not the right thread) 

-------------------------------------------------

On topic: I think it would be a disaster if we lose this one. We clearly are the favorites here.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, sertor185 said:

Sorry for my English, I'm an Inter fans, you think that Antonio Conte will stay in london?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Most Def

He's bring his wife and little girl over now, Antonio is here for the long haul.

Make it so number 1 lol

hes1ofus

It's strange how almost everything goes in our favor : their available CB trio, their goalkeeper, bad atmosphere around the club after missing out on traditional and needed top four trophy, discontent with Wenger  . But it's what is somewhat scary: they are heavy underdogs and London derbies as well as cup finals often favor heavy underdogs. 

I still believe in this team, but they  have to come out with maximum of fight, concentration and hunger. 

So, there's 19 hours till kick-off and it looks like Cech, Koscielny, Gabriel, Gibbs, Ox and Mustafi are all out. Mertesacker is available but he only played one game this whole season, a few minutes against Everton. 

Huge, huge chance to win this. Arsenal will either line up with three CB-s - Monreal-Mertesacker-Holding - with four defenders -  Monreal -Mertesacker-Holding-Bellerín. Both defenses look miserable.

Now Arse Wenger has dropped Cech and playing Aspina, thanks Arse.

And with Begovic probably leaving next season, wonder if Petr would come back here as 2nd string, better to be 2nd string in a champions squad, the 1st in a team of losers lol he'll win fuck all at Arse.

This will completely ruin their pathetic season if we win it. 

If they win it, prepare for banter the whole summer. 

Im not so confident. I don't want to be called a tinfoil hat moron but this FA Cup competition is called the Emirates FA Cup and Arsenal has gotten an easy campaign now for the 3th year only going up against non-league teams or bottom/mid table PL sides and Championship sides. 

So wouldn't be surprised to see many calls of the ref against us. 

Come on Chelsea and Antonio. Let's make it a double. 

We have the potential to smash them due to the amount of injuries they have but still shouldn't underestimate them. I would be happy with any kind of win anyways tho. I think something like 3-1 for us is likely.

1 hour ago, Diceflix said:

If we beat dem, we will do em a favor...

:lol:

I really don't think the result of this match will determine anything within their club.

This isn't a joking matter, so I mean it when I say this - 

I fear for the mental stability of their fans if they lose. This could be the straw that sends some of them over the edge. London's a big place and a lot of people are already contemplating ending it all - often it's just the football team being the saving grace in their lives. 

Hopefully we have a few failed attempts and nothing beyond that.