• Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Think wining the league means there's almost no pressure on us at all. Our players will be playing without fear of failure and only glory on their minds. Arsenal, meanwhile has one game to save their season from becoming an embarrassing, abject failure. For that reason the pressure is totally on them.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Footballover said:

Gutted for this decision as I'm flying in for the match and hoped to be at the parade... I agree that this is just what they want, and I'm saying that as a citizen of a country that deals with and suffers from terror on a daily basis... The best thing to do is to continue our life and try our best preventing the next attack. Unfortunately, this is not somethong we can prevent altogether, and canceling this parade because of security reasons just doesn't send the right message.

They didn't cancel the parade because of security.  They called it off because Chelsea felt inappropriate to make a big celebration the same week that horrible attack happened.

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think wining the league means there's almost no pressure on us at all. Our players will be playing without fear of failure and only glory on their minds. Arsenal, meanwhile has one game to save their season from becoming an embarrassing, abject failure. For that reason the pressure is totally on them.

Agree!!!, our only problem would be complacency, going into the match with it's already won attitude..........it's alright for me to think that but not the players lol

Best Regards:

hes1ofus

13 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

They didn't cancel the parade because of security.  They called it off because Chelsea felt inappropriate to make a big celebration the same week that horrible attack happened.

With all that I said yesterday on my feelings about the cancellation, i'm pleased that is the reason for the cancellation, under them circumstances I would expect anybody to cancel.

hes1ofus

3 hours ago, Roquila said:

And inflicting Terror, you forgot that.

Yeah well, keep your bullshit to yourself if you don't have any idea what you are talking about. The difference between Israel and Europe right now is the fact that they are just starting to feel the terror and extremism of the radical islam (because they stole their lands as well, right?). Europe better keep Israel at hand because if there was no Israel, you were next. But Europe is already fucked anyway, so it doesn't really matter, you can keep with your antisemitic bullshit. 

Anyway, it's a shame you brought in politics into a football forum, because what I mentioned before was only a fact. 

28 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Is the parade cancelled completely or just postponed?

Anyways, time to focus and round the season off with an amazing Double. COME ON THE CHELS

I would imagine completely cancelled, the players will be off on holiday after Sunday i would imagine.

Anybody who likes a cheeky bet williamchill online looks like best prices for correct score scorecast etc i'm all over hazard/costa 3-1 66/1+50/1 - Cfc 3-1 14/1 , good luck to all ktbffh can i get a tap tap booooom:drunk:

Let´s hope we can make it a double this weekend, going to be a great final for sure, i hope Conte has the lads fired up for this one, lately there has been a lot of talk that we will beat the gunners with ease because of their injuries, far from it, we cant be too cocky, it will be tough just like any other final, lets just do our job and we will win the cup. Cheers mates and KTBFFH

19 minutes ago, sertor185 said:

Sorry for my English, I'm an Inter fans, you think that Antonio Conte will stay in london?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he is staying. It looks like Spalletti will be your boss.