• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much partying, ha?

It is difficult to win when you are still in the partying mood, have a wonderful diver in your ranks and the opponent is allowed to score with hands.

A nice and bitter ending.

Well... I've got nothing to say. A shocking performance and Moses might have just thrown his Chelsea career in the toilet with that dive as surely Conte will be looking for a world class right wingback in the summer.

But surely they cannot fire Wenger after winning a cup? A silver lining for sure if there's any.

I'm upset about the (first half) performance but can't be upset about the result.

Arsenal deserve to win and, more than anything, we deserved to lose.

And Moses deserves to be sold for that dive and overall performance... 

gutted...moses needs to be sold.  such selfishness, my word.  why dive?  he wasn't clipped which means he had beat his man...so no need to go down.  he also had a man wide open at the top of the area (don't know who, was watching from a few feet away with no sound).  what the fuck were you thinking, moses?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I missed half of the 1st half. But the end of 1st half until moses just turn into idiot, we looked fine. I know it was just a matter a time before we equalize.

People will complain about David Luiz for the 2nd goal but that simply changing to different formation in the middle of the game. He has played in 3 back system for a while now, normally that ball should be cahill ball.