test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

454 posts in this topic

So, there's 19 hours till kick-off and it looks like Cech, Koscielny, Gabriel, Gibbs, Ox and Mustafi are all out. Mertesacker is available but he only played one game this whole season, a few minutes against Everton. 

Huge, huge chance to win this. Arsenal will either line up with three CB-s - Monreal-Mertesacker-Holding - with four defenders -  Monreal -Mertesacker-Holding-Bellerín. Both defenses look miserable.

AChes1ofus likes this

Literally every important player is dropping. We will smash them if we go for their throats right from the start.

Regardless, realistically I believe it will be a 3-1 for the Chels 

Now Arse Wenger has dropped Cech and playing Aspina, thanks Arse.

And with Begovic probably leaving next season, wonder if Petr would come back here as 2nd string, better to be 2nd string in a champions squad, the 1st in a team of losers lol he'll win fuck all at Arse.

Looks straightforward..should be straightforward...Probably won't be straightforward..need to start well and go for it. Capable of winning this just need to play like we are

This will completely ruin their pathetic season if we win it. 

If they win it, prepare for banter the whole summer. 

Im not so confident. I don't want to be called a tinfoil hat moron but this FA Cup competition is called the Emirates FA Cup and Arsenal has gotten an easy campaign now for the 3th year only going up against non-league teams or bottom/mid table PL sides and Championship sides. 

So wouldn't be surprised to see many calls of the ref against us. 

Come on Chelsea and Antonio. Let's make it a double. 

Leif likes this

We have the potential to smash them due to the amount of injuries they have but still shouldn't underestimate them. I would be happy with any kind of win anyways tho. I think something like 3-1 for us is likely.

1 hour ago, Diceflix said:

If we beat dem, we will do em a favor...

:lol:

I really don't think the result of this match will determine anything within their club.

This isn't a joking matter, so I mean it when I say this - 

I fear for the mental stability of their fans if they lose. This could be the straw that sends some of them over the edge. London's a big place and a lot of people are already contemplating ending it all - often it's just the football team being the saving grace in their lives. 

Hopefully we have a few failed attempts and nothing beyond that.

Is it matchtime yet!?

I'm wearing my JT Centennary shirt for the last time today. It's my favorite shirt, but after today, it is being retired to my wall in a nice frame, only to be brought out for cup finals and league clinching matches. I hope that I am able to frame the shirt with the memory of John Terry winning the double and the shit from the Lane winning fuck all again. Regardless, thank you for everything JT. I have not been able to find the words to describe what he has meant to me as a supporter. He's the embodiment of the only Chelsea I've ever known. He's been hated. He's been hurt. He's been tragic. He's been greatness. I don't think I'll ever see a captain of a team in any sport be as truly great as JT has been. We're in good hands, but it'll still suck next season.

AChes1ofus likes this

Won't be surprised if they start Walcott who always seems to give us problems.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Won't be surprised if they start Walcott who always seems to give us problems.

I have a feeling today isn't going to be as easy as a few on here are making out. Arsenal have a habit of winning this trophy just hope the players ain't in holiday mode already. today will show us just how hungry this group of players and the manager are

We went with the usual then. Come on you blues! Let´s make it a double!