test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

454 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

They didn't cancel the parade because of security.  They called it off because Chelsea felt inappropriate to make a big celebration the same week that horrible attack happened.

With all that I said yesterday on my feelings about the cancellation, i'm pleased that is the reason for the cancellation, under them circumstances I would expect anybody to cancel.

hes1ofus

nyikolajevics and Johnnyeye like this

3 hours ago, Roquila said:

And inflicting Terror, you forgot that.

Yeah well, keep your bullshit to yourself if you don't have any idea what you are talking about. The difference between Israel and Europe right now is the fact that they are just starting to feel the terror and extremism of the radical islam (because they stole their lands as well, right?). Europe better keep Israel at hand because if there was no Israel, you were next. But Europe is already fucked anyway, so it doesn't really matter, you can keep with your antisemitic bullshit. 

Anyway, it's a shame you brought in politics into a football forum, because what I mentioned before was only a fact. 

Is the parade cancelled completely or just postponed?

Anyways, time to focus and round the season off with an amazing Double. COME ON THE CHELS

28 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Is the parade cancelled completely or just postponed?

Anyways, time to focus and round the season off with an amazing Double. COME ON THE CHELS

I would imagine completely cancelled, the players will be off on holiday after Sunday i would imagine.

Bosnian Blue and nyikolajevics like this

Anybody who likes a cheeky bet williamchill online looks like best prices for correct score scorecast etc i'm all over hazard/costa 3-1 66/1+50/1 - Cfc 3-1 14/1 , good luck to all ktbffh can i get a tap tap booooom:drunk:

AChes1ofus likes this

Let´s hope we can make it a double this weekend, going to be a great final for sure, i hope Conte has the lads fired up for this one, lately there has been a lot of talk that we will beat the gunners with ease because of their injuries, far from it, we cant be too cocky, it will be tough just like any other final, lets just do our job and we will win the cup. Cheers mates and KTBFFH

Fulham Broadway and manpe like this

Sorry for my English, I'm an Inter fans, you think that Antonio Conte will stay in london?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, sertor185 said:

Sorry for my English, I'm an Inter fans, you think that Antonio Conte will stay in london?

Yes, he will.

Johnnyeye and kellzfresh like this

19 minutes ago, sertor185 said:

Yeah, he is staying. It looks like Spalletti will be your boss.

Johnnyeye likes this

17 hours ago, Footballover said:

Yeah well, keep your bullshit to yourself if you don't have any idea what you are talking about. The difference between Israel and Europe right now is the fact that they are just starting to feel the terror and extremism of the radical islam (because they stole their lands as well, right?). Europe better keep Israel at hand because if there was no Israel, you were next. But Europe is already fucked anyway, so it doesn't really matter, you can keep with your antisemitic bullshit. 

Anyway, it's a shame you brought in politics into a football forum, because what I mentioned before was only a fact. 

1) I was not the one playing the victim of terror here.

2) You forgot that Israel exists because of Europe.

3) Pulling the racist card even though i didn't even mention any race/religion? Yeah, that doesn't work on me. I couldn't care less who you worship or what color your face has.

4) You were the one who brought politics up the moment you played the victim saying that you are dealing with terrorism

5) Don't reply to me, i don't wanna discuss politics here any further (because you have no clue and because this is not the right thread) 

-------------------------------------------------

On topic: I think it would be a disaster if we lose this one. We clearly are the favorites here.

18 hours ago, sertor185 said:

Most Def

He's bring his wife and little girl over now, Antonio is here for the long haul.

Make it so number 1 lol

hes1ofus

No you're not! you've got me as well lol

2-0 to the Chelse

hes1ofus

It's strange how almost everything goes in our favor : their available CB trio, their goalkeeper, bad atmosphere around the club after missing out on traditional and needed top four trophy, discontent with Wenger  . But it's what is somewhat scary: they are heavy underdogs and London derbies as well as cup finals often favor heavy underdogs. 

I still believe in this team, but they  have to come out with maximum of fight, concentration and hunger.