• Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LAB said:

Deflating really. Kudos to Arse deserve it. We need to address these types of performances against top 5.

Bad call to start Matic as well. Conte is also at fault here.

For me starting with Matic make sense. I want fab to play always but not in midfield 2 against strong team. The whole team started badly, that was a problem but we were down only 1-0 in the end of 1st half. Second half, it was all ours until moses. You can see that hazard get the ball in good location and our winger has space to cross. It is just a matter of time and luck and then Moses just decided to ruin everything 

Considering the amount of times Hazard has spoken about this competition and still not winning it himself, I so expected him to lead the line today and be a decisive man. How wrong was that... The whole team let the fans down today, after such a fantastic season, this is a bitter ending.

Excluding at home to a United team still finding their bearings in October and an Arsenal team we always boss at Stamford Bridge regardless of how poor we are, when have we not been utterly dominated in midfield when Matic partners Kante? Seriously, madness is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Tottenham away and in the cup. Liverpool, Arsenal today, United away. It's just digusting to watch and I immediately lose interest in the match once I see that piss poor combination. Completely handicaps our attackers, and wingbacks because neither gets the ball on time or in good positions. I don't see how a great manager like Conte fails to recognize this. It's not like we've lost badly when Fabregas has started against this sort of opposition either!

The awful decision to start Matic essentially set the pattern of the game and I really couldn't see us winning it after that 1st half. Reminscent to Tottenham away. Easy fame for Arsenal. Embarrasing. 

Poor. Just poor all around. 

Still been a fantastic season, but what a way to end it. 

Victor Moses & Alonso, once again. In a BIG match they let us down. Simply need better WBs next season. Moses has been skating off absolutelt no competition for his place, and Alonso has to conceede so much space so he doesn't get burned. 

Matic & Kante were also poor. Were chasing shadow those first 45 mins, getting bossed by Ramsey and Xhaka. 

Anyways, still been a fantastic season, winning the League. And if that's Costa's final kick of a ball for Chelsea, that 2nd half performamce was one to be proud of, IMO. 

Now SPLASH. THE. CASH. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Shame that our lack of technical quality showed up in the final. Honestly, half of our team can't play football at this level, can't control the ball when there's not perfect pass, and when they have a ball on their weak foot they panic like lower level players. But FFS, I knew this for a very, very long time and I wanted this last game to paper over the cracks but it wasn't to be. Though the double for this very very ordinary side would be too much laughing to handle, that would be cheating.

Only Real and Juve play better.
Barca also but they are erratic now.
Bayern play against amateurs in Germany and if you were an Atletico fan you 'd be cursing them real bad.
Today's game was decided by two factors. One was Arsenal were running like motors (medicines perhaps ? I don't know). The other was the Moses incident.

I also long for the day when we aren't feeding off scraps in possession against any decent team. I hope Roman just watched that shit and the board pull their fingers out of their fucking asses. That starting line up is never good enough at the highest level (and Arsenal are far from the highest level). Really upset and it just totally ruined my day. 

Well mates I´m off. Won´t be posting much but will keep up with the transfer thread.

We won the league, it´s just a shame that the season had to end this way, but a fantastic season nonetheless.

Be proud lads, we weren't even supposed to be fighting for titles this season.

Until next time!

Emotions (and alcohol) are running really high at the moment, so at the risk of sounding ungrateful, this leaves a really, REALLY bad taste.

I know winning the league was an overachievement and i am ecstatic about that and also about having a guy like Conte leading our beloved club, BUT losing a major trophy to motherfucking arsenal of all teams, well that i something i simply cannot handle. This has really fucked up the good feelings i had for this season.

I fucking hate arsenal.

Ahh well shitfc as it is losing, prem champions i'll take that season every year,come back stronger and better next season. Lets not forget what happened in Manchester this week,enjoy football love life.

I actually think its better to end the season with a poor performance like this as it is now clear to absolutely everyone that the squad needs massive improvement for next season. No time for complacency here. Just like that loss against Arsenal in September, this performance will do us a favour in the long-run. 

Congrats to Arsenal, deserved winners, this loss is on Conte im afraid, he should have started Cesc in place of Matic and should have subbed off Moses for William much sooner before the sending off, the signs were there he would fuck up eventually, stupid dive, already on a yellow, that was too reckless and he ruined any chance of us winning the game, he can fuck off, the team was average, far from what we´ve seen this season, its a real shame, they looked sloppy and tired, maybe too much celebrations because of the title, our players simply didnt show up today, they were nervous, clumsy, reckless and desorganized.

You reap what you sow and Arsenal were clearly the much better team today and should have killed the match much sooner, we were lucky to only lose 2-1, our players should be really ashamed of themselves, no hunger whatsoever, we fucked up the chance to win a double, shit happens.

Sanchez is just world class, man of the match for me, complete player, i would love to have him here at Chelsea at any cost, and Ospina was also great today, otherwise we would have equalized at the end. Arsenal wanted it so much more than Chelsea, them missing out on the Champions League places and wanting to save their season was a major factor, we overachieved this season to be honest, i can´t complain because at the start of the season we werent even thinking of being champions, the objective was top 4, so to me this is an amazing season in itself, yes we should have done much better today, but thats life, you cant win them all. Champions of England and FA Cup finalists is a good enough season for Chelsea considering everything that happened the year before, yes its really hard to lose tho these Arse cunts, but credit to them, they were much better than us today. Conte needs to adress the issues in the team, there is clearly a lot of work to be done, this is a warning that we need to strenghten in many areas and there are some players who are not good enough to stay here. Cheers to all

Brainless by Moses ...He should be ashamed  of that..embarrassing moment........Why opt for a dive when he had so many options...he could have shot with left foot or pass to others....

We completely switch off...this is a major problem....don't know if it is fitness problem...there is no intensity .....Luiz and Kante switched off for that ramsey goal

Tbh this thread had very same mentality like players today. Posts left and right how we will destroy them and their shit defence, how they have no chance and how good we are...

Then game starts, everyone bar Pedro plays utter shit with no desire and drive and again, everyone starts with disgusting Costa out posts. 

In a way the losses like these will hopefuly make some fans bit more humble and respectful.

Dissapointed we lost today, it will give us some sour taste to season overall, but at least board now sees we need some massive improvements in summer.

The players learned nothing after that stinker of last season. Too much partying and then this happens. The quality and value of this team will be seen next year, how we do. I just hope Conte prepares the team to perfection and gets whoever he targets. 

1 minute ago, FabHazard said:

Brainless by Moses ...He should be ashamed  of that..embarrassing moment........Why opt for a dive when he had so many options...he could have shot with left foot or pass to others....

We completely switch off...this is a major problem....don't know if it is fitness problem...there is no intensity .....Luiz and Kante switched off for that ramsey goal

It is more about switching from back 5  to back 4 that causes the goal more than anything