test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

454 posts in this topic

Indeed. This team is a point-gatherer, not a dominant team which should be expected to win on the day vs. big teams. No fun for us in the league or CL next year with Moses/Alonso/Matic/Cahill/Costa starting. But the reality is, most of them will start. Enjoy our title win. This team, compared to the greats back in '04, pahaha.

guys, guys

dont eat too much mushroom

or you wont have mush-room left

I can take losing, I can. 

What I can't take is playing this way and being second to every ball, not being able to pass 5 yards. 

Those players should hang their heads in shame. Disgusted and feel sorry for the fans that have spent a boat load on a day to Wembley, off on holiday boys, enjoy it. 

i feel like somebody needs to be fired for this performance today...i'm at a loss for words.  

2 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Jesus willian is awful.

All of them have been awful I think these.players have let the manager down massively

and yet as much as we've been outplayed, the difference was still a goal that shouldn't have counted...just to rub it in even more

Moses ruined the game for me. I have full confident that we will equalize, I mean we looked decent enough , his dumb decisions ruined the game 

Fair play to Arsenal. They played like this a was a final.

Oh wait...

DH1988 likes this

This squad ain't good enough. Simple as that. We maybe champions but this game brought us down to Earth.

Horrible, just horrible. We need much better players in the summer.

Too much partying, ha?

It is difficult to win when you are still in the partying mood, have a wonderful diver in your ranks and the opponent is allowed to score with hands.

A nice and bitter ending.

11Drogba and mashimaru161 like this

Well... I've got nothing to say. A shocking performance and Moses might have just thrown his Chelsea career in the toilet with that dive as surely Conte will be looking for a world class right wingback in the summer.

But surely they cannot fire Wenger after winning a cup? A silver lining for sure if there's any.

11Drogba likes this

As bad as we were the cunts still got a gift goal which was utterly embarrasing. Am I only one left with a bad taste from what was a great season for us?

let them celebrate...they still will not be in champions league...we are champions of england.....good fight by guys after down to 10 men

I'm upset about the (first half) performance but can't be upset about the result.

Arsenal deserve to win and, more than anything, we deserved to lose.

And Moses deserves to be sold for that dive and overall performance... 

LAB, mashimaru161 and Pizy like this