• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of tough decisions for Conte here. Do we start Cesc against his former club who he'll be desperate to beat? He's in great form and they'll have a weakened defense that he can pick apart. Or do we go for safety first and start with Kante & Matic?

Then there's the Willian/Pedro spot. Both have been fantastic lately.

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Couple of tough decisions for Conte here. Do we start Cesc against his former club who he'll be desperate to beat? He's in great form and they'll have a weakened defense that he can pick apart. Or do we go for safety first and start with Kante & Matic?

Then there's the Willian/Pedro spot. Both have been fantastic lately.

This one is a much too important Match, not to play Matic.

On his Day he is the best DM in the World and not even close.

He can shield the Defense, control Midfield, create Offense, Play Deadly Passes, create something out of nothing with a Flash of Genius and score Himself in need be, even Crackers.

It would be too risky, not to play him.

We will miss him and the Probability, that he joins United, will likely bite us in our Backparts next Season - Him and Pogba tearing apart every Midfield in the EPL is a likely prospect not making me laugh the slightest.

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

He can shield the Defense, control Midfield, create Offense, Play Deadly Passes, create something out of nothing with a Flash of Genius and score Himself in need be, even Crackers.

We will miss him and the Probability, that he joins United, will likely bite us in our Backparts next Season - Him and Pogba tearing apart every Midfield in the EPL is a likely prospect not making me laugh the slightest.

Are you Matic?

1 minute ago, Chelsea? said:

Are you Matic?

WTF?

Are you Costa with a red Carpet in your left Hand, trying to extinguish a yellow Blaze?

3 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

WTF?

Are you Costa with a red Carpet in your left Hand, trying to extinguish a yellow Blaze?

Hell dude, are you that bored because no one want to play with you in other thread? Your obsession with matic is not healthy :o

Just now, mashimaru161 said:

Hell dude, are you that bored because no one want to play with you in other thread? Your obsession with matic is not healthy :o

You kidding me, right?

Your obsession with me is not healthy. I can't write down one single Line about Matic here, without you jumping at me like a Madman.

Dude ... Hands off Alcoholic Beverages ... really ... I'm on your Side, no reason to attack me all the time.

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

WTF?

lol I'm a bigger fan of Matic than most on this board but he's not as good as you say. 

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

I completely agree with you. 

He is like the Mertesacker of midfielders. So much skill on the ball, so much speed.

He must play against Arsenal, so we can see the clash of titans between Matic and Mertesacker. 

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

WTF?

Completely OT but I think that is actually a bird, probably a canary

7a0a576db7634b03bcfe94503e4489c0.jpg

No offence but I pray your boy Matic's vision is better than yours:D

5 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Completely OT but I think that is actually a bird, probably a canary

7a0a576db7634b03bcfe94503e4489c0.jpg

No offence but I pray your boy Matic's vision is better than yours:D

Hahahahaha .. It is, don't worry ... And just as a Sidenote .. He's not "my" boy ... Hes "our" boy.