Kyle Walker

Would be a interesting buy eh! Maybe Danny Rose too? lol

Well if Citeh have been told they can have him it wil get scrappy IF Conteh does really want him too. But might need to give him some chill pills now n then.

Kyle Walker

Kyle%20Walker.jpg

Chelsea poised for £40m summer transfer scrap with Manchester City over Tottenham's England star Kyle Walker

Both clubs want to strengthen at right-back and can DOUBLE the unsettled defender's current wages

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-poised-40m-summer-transfer-10435693

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more i think about this the more i like the idea if rumours Levy's actually prepared to sell to us is true.

Few years ago i would have burst into tears at the mere suggestion of this, but he has come on leaps and bounds under Poch. He's still not to great a defender but as Alonso and Moses shown as wingback's you don't need to be, plus unlike Victor he is good in the air, meaning goals like the Alli one's are less likely. Another thing we need to consider is we need HG player's, we all think Cahill is a position that needs upgrading on but while Gary is the only English senior player on the rooster i will be amazed if he get's dropped if it meant no homegrown player in the lineup, Walker would ease that issue aswell.

40 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The more i think about this the more i like the idea if rumours Levy's actually prepared to sell to us is true.

Few years ago i would have burst into tears at the mere suggestion of this, but he has come on leaps and bounds under Poch. He's still not to great a defender but as Alonso and Moses shown as wingback's you don't need to be, plus unlike Victor he is good in the air, meaning goals like the Alli one's are less likely. Another thing we need to consider is we need HG player's, we all think Cahill is a position that needs upgrading on but while Gary is the only English senior player on the rooster i will be amazed if he get's dropped if it meant no homegrown player in the lineup, Walker would ease that issue aswell.

What is your thoughts on bringing in Chris Smalling? He seems to be on his way out at ManU.

9 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

What is your thoughts on bringing in Chris Smalling? He seems to be on his way out at ManU.

If we still played Jose ball he would have been good, but in our current system he would be a wreck.

With Terry gone, that leaves the club with six home-grown players: Begovic, Ake, Cahill, Fabregas, Moses, Chalobah

There was no cover for the wing-back position this season and when Alonso or Moses were out, the team had to be reshaped with Azpilicueta covering both sides. A quality option for either wing back role would be great and Walker, Bertrand are good enough imo.   

I honestly think there is zero chance of this move. He will probably leave because Poch got in argument with him, but he will go anywhere but Chelsea.

Would be interesting move tho. Theres not many good english players. But here we talk about big big money, I dont think Walker is worth that much. Very good player, but not elite.

10 hours ago, Strike said:

With Terry gone, that leaves the club with six home-grown players: Begovic, Ake, Cahill, Fabregas, Moses, Chalobah

There was no cover for the wing-back position this season and when Alonso or Moses were out, the team had to be reshaped with Azpilicueta covering both sides. A quality option for either wing back role would be great and Walker, Bertrand are good enough imo.   

Bertrand is less suited to wingback than Azpilicueta and Pedro are. His best chance of returning here and making it would be if Conte is looking for the inverted fullback at LCB too.

• 1 month later...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/10947231/man-city-agree-fee-to-sign-kyle-walker-from-tottenham

Man City agree fee to sign Kyle Walker from Tottenham.

Cool and we still struggling to sign Alex Sandro. What's happening with our board? We only know how to sell players, but to what about buying? -_-

Fee in excess of 50m for a better than average player, he is a decent wing back but still have doubts about him playing in a flat back 4 and in general defensively wouldnt be so sure on him. Glad we didn't move for him at that price. Mental money. 

Yup 50m+ ist absolutely mental. With all due respect for all in or nothing transfer policy but they are not doing themselves faovurs with that one. Crazy club. If he is worth 50m, I gladly pay 70m for Alex Sandro. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You