• Pedro (sub)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Can someone please explain to me why these cunts are so upset about Terry's guard of honor ?

It's still a match and it's could be construed as disrespectful towards the Sunderland travelling fans and players.

38 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's still a match and it's could be construed as disrespectful towards the Sunderland travelling fans and players.

Seems a bit silly to me to see disrespect in that. Could understand the sentiment if Sunderland were still fighting to stay up but they weren't. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Because it's Terry. Don't recall the pundits/journalists making a fuss about Drogba's 2 years ago.

Me and my mates have called our mate Smithy "legend" since we were 10, but after today and the speech from John Terry, the Legend's Legend, we've agreed that Smithy no longer deserves to be called legend. If any of us call him that from now on we've all to beat them up! 

Crooks can go back to race relations

Keown can go back to sucking the Arses dick

Kilblane can go back to being a nobody

Dunno who the presenter was just another know nuffink c**t

They never was going to be in JT's place so would never understand

We all love you John and understand, and loved every minute of it.

hes1ofus

10 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Can someone please explain to me why these cunts are so upset about Terry's guard of honor ?

There's an episode of The Simpsons where Homer collapses because he's so bored when Flanders starts talking to him. Crooks used to do after match interviews for the BBC and you could see players wilt under Crooks's long winded questioning. He really is a cock and doesn't even attempt to hide his anti Chelsea bias. Keown is a walking halloween mask and the three of them look like a shit boy band who've just reformed.

I'm sure yesterday was a emotional moment for all Chelsea fan to see the last of the old guard bidding a farewell. I thought it was a well orchestrated moved by Chelsea to give me a fitting farewell. 

One thing that really stood out: I was so hoping that in all this celebrations and send offs we dont forget about Steve Holland ... Honestly my worry was that we wouldnt be honoring him on this occasion ... But, BUT I m just so so glad that Terry acknowledged it as he started his farewell speech. I dont know if it was Chelsea or along Terry who thought about it but I was just so overwhelmed when he was acknowledged because he has been around for so long and has done a great job. 

We will keep winning titles but moments like this where we acknowledge and respect the people who work in the back ground is something which will take us to greatness. And this are those moments which makes extra proud. 
Champions!!! 

On 5/22/2017 at 2:05 AM, Spike said:

David Moyes was consulted before the match, as was Dick Advocaat two years ago with Drogba. All either had to do was object and it would not have happened.