• Pedro (sub)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Hope this one will be on Sky so we can have another decent friendly game and the full celebrations after.

Hopefully..think red button? Champions league still up for grabs blah blah

So nice to go into this and have nothing to worry about.09/10 a chance we could've lost it had things gone wrong but every other time all been done and dusted :-D no Arguero moment or any of that shit to think about just lifting the trophy at the end :-D 

15 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Hope this one will be on Sky so we can have another decent friendly game and the full celebrations after.

It seems that the nearest to us that is showing it live is

Sky Sports 5 ROI

Sky Sports are showing the bin dippers V boro

Personally I can get the some of the continental channels that are showing it but it won't be with an English commentary, normally that doesn't matter but for something like this its important, plus I want to see us lifting the trophy and the celebrations, something i'm not sure the continentals will show.

The only other way for me would be to try and get it on streaming via Kodi.

I just cannot believe that Sky or BT sport won't showing our game, they particularly Sky are fucking impossible they hold us to ransom and rob us blind.

They show a game just to see if the bindippers can get 4th place, yet us lifting the trophy and celebrating they're not interested in, the best team, the best manager, the best fans, the best owner.

Antonio Antonio Antonio

hes1ofus

2 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

It seems that the nearest to us that is showing it live is

Sky Sports 5 ROI

Sky Sports are showing the bin dippers V boro

Personally I can get the some of the continental channels that are showing it but it won't be with an English commentary, normally that doesn't matter but for something like this its important, plus I want to see us lifting the trophy and the celebrations, something i'm not sure the continentals will show.

The only other way for me would be to try and get it on streaming via Kodi.

I just cannot believe that Sky or BT sport won't showing our game, they particularly Sky are fucking impossible they hold us to ransom and rob us blind.

They show a game just to see if the bindippers can get 4th place, yet us lifting the trophy and celebrating they're not interested in, the best team, the best manager, the best fans, the best owner.

Antonio Antonio Antonio

hes1ofus

They will head straight to the trophy parade when the Liverpool game ends.It's irritating but what was to be expected.

39 minutes ago, Tomo said:

They will head straight to the trophy parade when the Liverpool game ends.It's irritating but what was to be expected.

Excuse me and my ignorance mate, but expected by who? certainly not me, I would've thought that our match was the only one of any importance.

It just shows me how much the fucking media are anti chelsea.

hes1ofus

The only thing that matters is seeing the trophy lifted on Sunday, the match itself whether you support Chelsea or Sunderland is a dead rubber. But please don't get that mixed up with me saying I couldn't care less about the result, I want the win end of, but there are battles for fourth going on and rightly SKY will show that, it's has huge significance for all the teams involved in it.

You will get goal flashes and the goals shown I have no doubt, but as long as the trophy lift is shown, and it will be, that's all that matters.

1 hour ago, AChes1ofus said:

Excuse me and my ignorance mate, but expected by who? certainly not me, I would've thought that our match was the only one of any importance.

hes1ofus

The match itself is of little to no importance. Totally normal they show the Liverpool game as there's something riding on it, which neutrals could tune in for. Who would tune in for a dead rubber Chelsea-Sunderland? Probably not even Sunderland fans....

3 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

Who would tune in for a dead rubber Chelsea-Sunderland

Me lol

seriously though i know i'd have to ask SKY why not show the game, they've 5 other channels with shit on why not reprogram them.

UPDATE: ok then I shall watch the match from Portugal then at the final whistle switch to $$$ sports

hes1ofus

6 hours ago, AChes1ofus said:

hes1ofus

Sky have done it before. In 2003 United were due to lift the title at the end of there game but the actual match got overlooked for THAT Chelsea vs Liverpool game and the relegation deciding games. Arsenal's invincible season there last match got overlooked for United.

On 16/05/2017 at 6:34 PM, Eidur the Spider said:

Just wondering, you guys have no other channels to watch Chelsea games other than Sky/bt sports?

I know they are official partners, but I would expect you guys get several channels to watch your favourite team. 

Even in my country, there are like 5 domestic sport channels showing PL games, there I could pick between 3-5 games every week, and I could see Chelsea every matchday. 

29 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Sky have done it before. In 2003 United were due to lift the title at the end of there game but the actual match got overlooked for THAT Chelsea vs Liverpool game and the relegation deciding games. Arsenal's invincible season there last match got overlooked for United.

It makes sense. If other game is more exciting/important and you still catch celebrations from champions, obviously they will do that.

But I would also expect sky or whoever to stream more than just one game on their channels.