Aymeric Laporte

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

YEES YES YES YES. Left footed CB, young, athletic, great bringing the ball out from the back.... ideal for LCB. 

Deschamps mustn't rated him he still wait on his 1st cap for France 

18 hours ago, the wes said:

He called him up for the recent world cup qualifying games in March I think or whenever they were but he didn't play no. The French NT has got a wealth of CB options. that shouldnt take anything away from Laporte or make anybody doubt his ability and potential. Plus hes looked into switching his national team to Spain to play for their NT after making a statement about if France rejected him for the 2016 EUROS before the tournament although obviously France called him up and he has put that on hold. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

He called him up for the recent world cup qualifying games in March I think or whenever they were but he didn't play no. The French NT has got a wealth of CB options. that shouldnt take anything away from Laporte or make anybody doubt his ability and potential. Plus hes looked into switching his national team to Spain to play for their NT after making a statement about if France rejected him for the 2016 EUROS before the tournament although obviously France called him up and he has put that on hold. 

If I remember he was called up then got injured and had to pull out? Could be wrong though...

23 hours ago, the wes said:

Same guy that refuses to call up Lacazette and Benzema and decides that Gignac and Giroud are better options.

Anyway, if we were to spend big on a CB, I'd be much happier with Laporte than Van Dijk. 

11 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Same guy that refuses to call up Lacazette and Benzema and decides that Gignac and Giroud are better options.

Anyway, if we were to spend big on a CB, I'd be much happier with Laporte than Van Dijk. 

Zouma didn't get calls either even when he was a regular and bossed at Chelsea.

Laporte > Van dijk

Although i dont see the defence as an area we need to improve on. This season the defence has been pretty good. Dave/Luiz/Cahill with Christensen/Zouma/Ake as cover takes care of all bases for me, even if one of the cover players (Zouma) heads out on loan. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You