• Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Dear Mr Pochettino, Regarding your enquiry I am delighted to say I've talked to my manager Mr Conte and yes the bridesmaids outfits you enquired about we can fulfill your 25 orders. We have stitched a large L on the back free of charge although we require payment straight away because it's well known that the reason Spurs fans have big noses is that the air is free.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The famous Tottenham Hotspur when to Rome to see the pope, the famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the pope and this is what he said

FUCK OFF

Who's that team they call the Chelsea who's that team we all adore we're the boys in blue and white and we fight with all our might and we're out to show the world the way to score.

Champions.

Has been a lot of time since i wrote here for last time, and I think that there is not better moment to do it again than this. 

Congratulations to all Chelsea fans for our 6th title. Personally, is the 5th title that i have seen win to the team, and i'm as happy as I was with the first one.

Many good things start now. Next season, Europe waits for us.

Great match and great win! I loved the way the team playied this year and i found an interesting video that speaks about it, if you are interested of course! 

Who would have guessed we would have won the title after losing to Arsenal 3-0 and that was 3 games without a win and we were then 8 points behind City. Now we find ourselves 18 points ahead of them and 22 ahead of United. Majority of people thought the two clubs competing for the title would be out of the two PL clubs. But Conte brought in that 3-4-3 which really changed our fortunes and we went on that magnificent run. Every player in the squad has been worth their value. Kante, Hazard, Costa standout. However Luiz, Alonso, Moses and Azpi also have been excellent. Azpi is his usual consistent self however with all the slack Luiz got before beginning of season, he prob has been the best CB in league this season while Alonso is quite an unsung here. Been brilliant at LWB and contributed 6 goals which his fantastic. Moses too who a lot of people would have assumed his Chelsea career was done has been a big hit in that RWB formation.

Also so ironic that other managers are replicating our formations now. Guess that is even more of a compliment to the job Conte has done. Congrats to team, fans and everyone connected with Chelsea. Champions