test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed West Brom 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

328 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Hahahaha!

Former Barcelona man and diminutive playmaker Pedro braces as his team-mates throw him high up into the air

I believe Pedro can fly ... sometimes just sometimes , sometimes he is annoying just like a fly ! 

1 minute ago, King11Didier said:

Omg, Costa, what a guy :D:D:D

Costa had a lot of drinks it seems :D Another great chance for Batshuayi to play on Monday :D 

If you looked closely, you could see the batman signal in the sky just before Bats came on.

Batman never dissapoints.

The famous Tottenham Hotspur when to Rome to see the pope, the famous Tottenham Hotspur went to Rome to see the pope and this is what he said

FUCK OFF

Who's that team they call the Chelsea who's that team we all adore we're the boys in blue and white and we fight with all our might and we're out to show the world the way to score.

Champions.

TheIceMan, Johnnyeye and kmk108 like this

Has been a lot of time since i wrote here for last time, and I think that there is not better moment to do it again than this. 

Congratulations to all Chelsea fans for our 6th title. Personally, is the 5th title that i have seen win to the team, and i'm as happy as I was with the first one.

Many good things start now. Next season, Europe waits for us.

Great match and great win! I loved the way the team playied this year and i found an interesting video that speaks about it, if you are interested of course! 

mannyfreshh likes this

What an amazing season, so proud of all the effort our boys gave,our amazing coach. Week in week out we continued to win games, so damn consistent we were this year . WE ARE CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!! 💙⚽️💙⚽️🍻🎉🎊

Beigl likes this