test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nathangeorge99

New central midfielder in summer?

Started by nathangeorge99,

23 posts in this topic

I personally believe we need another central midfielder to provide a great partnership with Kante for next season. Feel free to put other names down if you want to, but my main two targets would be Nainggolan and Verratti. Which one would you prefer us to get, and why?

Nainggolan is more likely, but easily i would prefer Verratti and i believe pretty much everyone on this forum would agree. Type of player that can take Chelsea to the next level. 

Huge fan of Adrien Rabiot too, one of my favorite B2B midfielders in the game. 

the wes likes this

Fabinho is the best option. imo

Hazard              Belotti

Fabregas

Alonso(or new)-  Kante - Fabinho - Moses

Van Dijk - Luiz(Christensen) -Cesar

or

Hazz            Belotti           Sanchez

Alonso(or new)-  Kante - Fabinho - Moses

Another option would be to get a defensive CM next to Kante and also buy Isco and play him in Pedros position.

That way we have two excelent players behind our striker, we wont struggle if they mark Eden, because Isco is also very good. 

And considering Isco is playmaker, we dont can have two defensive mids and if needed simply change from 3:4:3 to 3:5:2 with Isco moving from RW to RM. 

Isco has contract till 2018 and we can surely persue him to join us, but the Real will want Eden in deal and we must not sell him under any circumatance.

Nainggolan is the obvious option IMO & should have been signed last summer. He would provide a goalscoring threat from midfield that we haven't had since Lamps left.

King11Didier likes this

26 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Nainggolan is the obvious option IMO & should have been signed last summer. He would provide a goalscoring threat from midfield that we haven't had since Lamps left.

True but we need another player similar to Eden. Or at least with such potential. 

Because when opponents shut down Eden, we are half less dangerous. We have many players that can make things, but the gap between Eden and rest is too big. 

It would also elevate Eden to another level if he had team mate as good as him, not to mention improve chances for Eden to stay here longterm.

True but we need another player similar to Eden. Or at least with such potential. 

Because when opponents shut down Eden, we are half less dangerous. We have many players that can make things, but the gap between Eden and rest is too big. 

It would also elevate Eden to another level if he had team mate as good as him, not to mention improve chances for Eden to stay here longterm.

That's​ been the case for a while, but we've been targeting players below that for a while (Pedro, Willian, Cuadrado, etc). Hope this is the window were we make a marquee signing or two.

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

That's been the case for a while, but we've been targeting players below that for a while (Pedro, Willian, Cuadrado, etc). Hope this is the window were we make a marquee signing or two.

Yeah but I doubt it. We need GK for Bego replacement, possibly Costa replacement, two wingbacks, midfielder and surely Conte will go for another CB.

Thats 6 players already  we actualy need and we most probably wont get them all. Nevermind getting another expensive marquee signing to play that RW spot. Unless Conte and Abramovic lose it and go all in.

Yeah but I doubt it. We need GK for Bego replacement, possibly Costa replacement, two wingbacks, midfielder and surely Conte will go for another CB.
Thats 6 players already  we actualy need and we most probably wont get them all. Nevermind getting another expensive marquee signing to play that RW spot. Unless Conte and Abramovic lose it and go all in.

Think we're best to leave that RW position for now, but we should be selling anyone that isn't in Conte's plans. From Michy to Pasalic. The actual size of our squad is ridiculous and needs to be trimmed down.

Buy-back clauses are the answer to prevent another De Bruyne, Lukaku, Salah, etc.

Our main targets in the summer. New Central Midfielder: Nainggolan (As we saw Bakayoko inconsistent and not good enough)  New Right Forward- Sanchez, Bernardo Silva or Mahrez. New LB/RB: Nelson Semedo, Andrea Conti, J.Alba (exit rummors). 

Saul Niguez and Jorginho are other quality midfielders that I would like to have at Chelsea.

On 2017-5-9 at 1:08 PM, BlueLyon said:

What about Goretzka?

Good player but he gets injured alot tho 

BlueLyon likes this

1 hour ago, mccg said:

We need a 6ft Kante who can score goals like Lampard and pass like Fabregas 

I think i found him....  Image result for 6ft cyborg footballer?

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Good luck finding a player like that midfielders like that are dying breed 

21 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Our main targets in the summer. New Central Midfielder: Nainggolan (As we saw Bakayoko inconsistent and not good enough)  New Right Forward- Sanchez, Bernardo Silva or Mahrez. New LB/RB: Nelson Semedo, Andrea Conti, J.Alba (exit rummors). 

If we get very capable wingbacks like Nelsinho and Alba, we can compensate with more defensive midfielder.

On 5/10/2017 at 9:26 PM, mccg said:

his name is Lewis Baker.
anyway i think we need to give him and Chalobah more chances.
of course not buying a CB and use more of Ake Zouma and Christensen.

before running to buy new players lets check what do we have in the army of loans.

look what happened with moses, we could easily miss that guy

mccg likes this