• Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

39 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Difference is we have 4 games left, 3 at home and Brighton had one with everything still to play for, massive difference. Of course it's not yet done but we couldn't be more in the driving seat if we tried.

also, the championship title is not important, only going up is.  brighton have a massive track record of bottling promotion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Adama Traoré can give our defenders nightmares tonight. 

Hopefully the players are up for it, especially the defenders! Traoré can do the things Zaha did.

good thing he turns into a donkey after he has dribbled half the team

this is a game where we need to get the game over and with as soon as possible. by the first 25 minutes chelsea doesn't have a 2 - 0 lead. it's going to be one of those nights.

this is a game chelsea needs to improve our goal difference and try win 6 - 0 or 7 - 0.

This is The Game that Diego Costa needs to score at least 3 to 4 goals to try and get that golden boot.

because chelsea needs to win the premier league having a way better GD than Spurs FC of North London White.

8 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

this is a game where we need to get the game over and with as soon as possible. by the first 25 minutes chelsea doesn't have a 2 - 0 lead. it's going to be one of those nights.

this is a game chelsea needs to improve our goal difference and try win 6 - 0 or 7 - 0.

This is The Game that Diego Costa needs to score at least 3 to 4 goals to try and get that golden boot.

because chelsea needs to win the premier league having a way better GD than Spurs FC of North London White.

Fuck the goal difference. Win the game, then win the next game and win the league. Who gives a fuck if its 1-0, 2-1, or 3-2 as long as its two wins from the next 2 games I couldnt care less.

5 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Yes but their home game was against Bristol City who had to win to keep there chances of staying up a bit like Boro tonight. Of course we are massive favourites all I'm saying is that as an old school Chelsea fan I never take anything for granted. A quick example we beat Newcastle 4-0 in 1980 they were going for promotion with us we wiped the floor with them. Two days later we played Wigan in the F.A CUP and lost 1-0 Wigan had only been a league team for about five years. I was at both games and it was like two different teams I had the piss taken out of me at school for weeks after even some of the teachers joined in :finger:

https://youtu.be/l4_SesmOfDI

Some of you are hilarious! We're not Brighton... We don't have a board or a manager stupid enough to take anything for granted. Our job is easy, SUPPORT THE TEAM, let Conte and the boys take care of the mentality and expectations. We are confident as supporters because we have a team of winners and a manager who is relentless! You don't go into a home game against Boro anything less than brimming with confidence because the squad will feel that and feed off it.

All this worry does nothing but bring negativity to the atmosphere which I think is crucial to the getting the squad playing at their peak. We know how to win when it counts, give the boys the support they deserve and we'll be fine.

If you don't want to tempt fate by saying 'we're gonna be champs' that's fine, but its just as bad to cite instances when teams have failed as a reason for not doing so... POSITIVE ENERGY fellas! It goes a long way.