test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Middlesbrough

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   27 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

264 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Just seen this post on a Yids forum, and totally agree with it:

they and you don't know who conte is 

Going to this game..last one I went to was Palace

Huge game especially as gap be closed and Boro could be fighting..however we will be to! Need to step up and go for it..not underestimate them either and not be annoying!

Johnnyeye likes this

cant take any team too lightly except Sunderland(especially because by then title would hopefully be ours)

Johnnyeye likes this

8 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Hoping for Hull to win, so that Boro will not going crazy mode against us.

They drew but boro must be kidding themselves if they really think they will make up 7 points on them

24 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

They drew but boro must be kidding themselves if they really think they will make up 7 points on them

I mean against Sunderland, the day before our match. It will make Boro down for sure.

Johnnyeye and Magic Lamps like this

On 01/05/2017 at 3:54 PM, Antonio8 said:

they and you don't know who conte is 

Okay, thanks for informing me about which things I do and do not know. 

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

:-D/ ahhh!!! To make it worse my uncle couldn't get Palace tickets it was only when someone at work had one spare I ended up going. Def a sign! Hopefully less of a jynx this time..diff shirt haha not that it makes any difference 

hope you enjoy the game ;) lets win this one. Cheers

3 more days till West Ham play against KFC and I'm honestly optimistic that they can at least draw them. West Ham's players, Bilic and the fans hate them as much as we do and I do think that they've now gotten used to the Olympic stadium as their home. I can't stand KFC's fans. I truly, deeply harbor pure hate towards them. They've only won the Mickey Mouse trophy in 20+ years yet they keep being loudmouthed. The way they treated Robbie from Arsenalfantv makes me wish so much more that they at least lose all their remaining away games and finish on a humiliating note like last season.

I hope Cesc starts this game no matter what other players are playing. I feel that with the remaining games that we have, he'll be the one who can have the instrumental role to create goal-scoring opportunities when they have all their players behin the ball.

Johnnyeye likes this

people hoping spurs to drop points are going to have a bad time

i've already mentally put them on 89 points for the season, i just hope we can get 90+ ourselves

Johnnyeye likes this

We look shaky for months now, but a champion just can not afford to slip at home against 19th place team.

Probably we will need to win 3 and do it ourselves, can't see someone stopping Spurs. Westham are a joke, Man U are aweful at away fixtures and tbh Spurs looks unbeatable at home. Maybe maybe Leicester but you just feel it will be one of those games Spurs win at stoppage time with a penalty (how many did they get so far? feels like a record). I hope Leicester will at least try although they have nothing to play for. They owe us one. Imagine if it will actually happen, that would be hilarious.

Johnnyeye and Irakozium257 like this

10 hours ago, Kendrick said:

We look shaky for months now, but a champion just can not afford to slip at home against 19th place team.

Probably we will need to win 3 and do it ourselves, can't see someone stopping Spurs. Westham are a joke, Man U are aweful at away fixtures and tbh Spurs looks unbeatable at home. Maybe maybe Leicester but you just feel it will be one of those games Spurs win at stoppage time with a penalty (how many did they get so far? feels like a record). I hope Leicester will at least try although they have nothing to play for. They owe us one. Imagine if it will actually happen, that would be hilarious.

The thing is, if we win our next 3 games we are Champions before Tottenham even play Leicester. If we win our next two games, the only one who can give us a good old sofa championship is Jose and boy will he love that. I think he will give his players a boot up the ass only because he wants to milk that he made us champions. U remember when we he bottled the title in 2014? He was like, 'we did the double over liverpool and Mancity, so we are better then them both'. He adapts any wicked logic that will flatter his ego. Knowing that he can't stop us becoming champions anymore, he will pat himself on the chest if he beats Tottenham tiwce.

My prediction is that we will win our next 3, crown ourselves Champions against Watford and Spurs subsequently dropping points in either of their last two games finishing on 87 points with us on 91. 

Boro will come and camp themselves deep on Monday, despite the two goals against City they struggle to score. The only therat they have is the pace of Adama Traore and that's it, and even he only starts now and again.

I expect this to be a 2/3-0 win and move on.

Please West Ham. Do something Arsenal should have done for us. HOLD SPUDS AND LET THEM DROP POINTS.

Think about it West Ham, those Spuds fans coming out of the woodwork...

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Boro will come and camp themselves deep on Monday, despite the two goals against City they struggle to score. The only therat they have is the pace of Adama Traore and that's it, and even he only starts now and again.

I expect this to be a 2/3-0 win and move on.

Just curious, why would they park the bus?  They absolutely need to win.  

chelseawise and the wes like this

How the tests are going now. As long as the season is not over the remaining matches will testing Conte a test