• Fabregas
    • Matic
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Willian (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

Reviewing this game, this was like watching prime Barcelona, chance after chance, wave after wave for us, nothing from them. Also those intricate one touch football and the vertical runs with diagonal balls it was one of our aesthetically most pleasing performances ever. However - also prime barca - the finsihing was horrible. I dunno how this game did not end up in double figueres. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a cat playing with a mouse this one. Boro are woeful, possibly one of the worst sides to ever grace the PL.

A very professional job done, Cesc was immense all night and it's now onto Friday. This team of ours have been brilliant this season, couldn't be more proud of them. We are so many miles away from that washed up boring side Mourinho had and this Conte fella is a breath of fresh air.

17 hours ago, Pizy said:

We all know Pulis is a low key Chelsea fan. Do us a favor on Friday, mate, and play a weakened side! :P

Believe me bud.

i've said elsewhere and i'll say it here, no way does pulis or anyone from wba want us to win the title on their patch, they are habitual bogey team for us, but we are gonna do it 2-0 ,then for the arses 2-0 and the double.

Still trying for watford tickets:D

AChes1ofus

On 5/8/2017 at 1:04 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Revenge for '88.

Hope we send those Northern monkeys down

One of the worse days I have had supporting Chelsea FB. Split up with my bird a couple of days previous, losing to those mugs and it was the last time they had the play offs in that format so we would have been safe the next season. Me and my mates got back to my local where I got so much piss taking I left early I couldn't take it anymore. Got a Chinese takeaway and on the way back it fell out of the paper bag and most of it fell on the pavement it was like a final kick in the bollocks. 

Yesterday Chelsea Croatia supporters' club had an honor to represent all supporters' clubs and give Player of a Year award to our worthy winner - N'Golo Kante!

18359477_712264172291547_496038841300416

That's me on the right, in what was, the most unbelievable day of my life. :D

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

One of the worse days I have had supporting Chelsea FB. Split up with my bird a couple of days previous, losing to those mugs and it was the last time they had the play offs in that format so we would have been safe the next season. Me and my mates got back to my local where I got so much piss taking I left early I couldn't take it anymore. Got a Chinese takeaway and on the way back it fell out of the paper bag and most of it fell on the pavement it was like a final kick in the bollocks. 

Unlucky Iggy -they say shit happens in 3's but not 4's ! Afterwards I remember seeing a big boro banner hanging out of a house which made me feel worse..

Yesterday karma bit them on the arse...